IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

8 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Rovers lad got a 2nd yellow for kicking the ball away!

Classic Smith strike there, cuts in from the right and curls it into the far corner. Nice.

Apparently that ball was off the pitch and there was a ball closer that was thrown over so a bit of confusion.

Either way if the ref deems it a yellow then yes its a yellow but I've seen loads of players do that against city and get away with it. 

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Apparently that ball was off the pitch and there was a ball closer that was thrown over so a bit of confusion.

Either way if the ref deems it a yellow then yes its a yellow but I've seen loads of players do that against city and get away with it. 

Yep, it was really soft.

Have to say Rovers aside, im quite glad to see players get a yellow for it, that and standing infront of the free kick taker. They all do it but it does annoy me.

• Like 1

Just now, Gazred said:

Yep, it was really soft.

Have to say Rovers aside, im quite glad to see players get a yellow for it, that and standing infront of the free kick taker. They all do it but it does annoy me.

That said one of rovers other players just kicked the ball away and didn't get a yellow apparently. My blue few mates not impressed at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. FTG.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Exactly all the decisions they have had go there way with red cards and penalties. Now there crying like bitches because they have had a bad decision go against them . **** um 

Oh yeah under Clarke it was insane and they always cried about us getting last minute goals under Wilson and GJ. Under Clarke there was literally a run of 7 or 8 games where they had like four pens and 3 reds for the opposing team.

Edited by Kodjias Wrist

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I really hope it was an awful decision. And I really hope they get relegated by one point. That will be nearly as good when they got relegated to NON LEAGUE . Remember that. :rofl2br:

They are going to complain about the red card this evening. Early indications are they will need to take legal action against Wycombe and boycott Aldi or something.

• Haha 2

Strangely, I was talking to a member of that crew the other day and, he was telling me how green they are when other teams are getting advantages by getting in the ear of the ref and conning the officials. I said, I can't believe you're coming out with that f*****g rubbish and reminded him about the last few seasons of penalties and red cards awarded, due to pressure put on the referee from the touchline, by the players, the supporters and the dugout. Apart from their historical get in amongst them and kick them up in the air policy, that's been part of their profile since Gerry Francis took over. Cheating bunch of dirty bastards, with their Marcus Bignot, Ian Alexander, Centre back of Jones putting Scotty and Peacock out of the game. Not to mention stealing a stadium. Did I mention stealing a stadium of of another club? Oh, and trying to steal our stadium off us. Parasites.

• Like 2
  • Flames 2
  • Robin 1