IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Strangely, I was talking to a member of that crew the other day and, he was telling me how green they are when other teams are getting advantages by getting in the ear of the ref and conning the officials. I said, I can't believe you're coming out with that f*****g rubbish and reminded him about the last few seasons of penalties and red cards awarded, due to pressure put on the referee from the touchline, by the players, the supporters and the dugout. Apart from their historical get in amongst them and kick them up in the air policy, that's been part of their profile since Gerry Francis took over. Cheating bunch of dirty bastards, with their Marcus Bignot, Ian Alexander, Centre back of Jones putting Scotty and Peacock out of the game. Not to mention stealing a stadium. Did I mention stealing a stadium of of another club? Oh, and trying to steal our stadium off us. Parasites.

And breathe.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Gasbuster said:

C**tdiff 4-0 Derby ?

I was thinking they might drop off soon but nope they keep winning. Them and swans in playoffs again? Thanks parachute payments.

2 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

hull away saturday lets hope the tigers maul them

Haha remember when Leeds got mauled by the tigers , it caused a stir on social media.

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

7 wins and a draw from their last 8 games? That McCarthy really is a dinosaur, “has been” isn’t he?! So many clueless clowns wrote him off, including a fair few on here ... ???

You've got the wrong man if you are aiming that at me.

Always liked McCarthy, and struggled to understand that when he expressed an interest in the job at A.G., didn't even get an interview.

Cardiff style of football leaves a lot to be desired, however.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

7 wins and a draw from their last 8 games? That McCarthy really is a dinosaur, “has been” isn’t he?! So many clueless clowns wrote him off, including a fair few on here ... ???

I like Mick, and all he has really done is recognise that Cardiff were trying to play football with carthorses. They were easily the worst Championship team I had seen (including us at times this season) at their place, but he has got them playing to their strengths, it's not pretty but it is effective over a short period and he is good at it.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Does warnock know you're cheating on him with McCarthy? 

• Haha 10

Listening to post match Radio Drivel,it seems the fewers were brilliant AGAIN ! If it hadn't been for the scurrilous sending off, they would won comfortably. One bloke on there was nearly in tears................but, hang on a cotton -picking minute, if you check BBC stats the ONLY thing they won was slightly more possession. fewer shots off target, fewer shots on target, fewer corners ! I now understand why they're called "Fewers" .:clap::laugh: oh, and well done Smithy !

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, richyy66 said:

Shame the other teams below the Gas are worse than them. Unfortunately i think they will just scrape through..

Well one of those below them was Burton, until tonight, so it's always possible one of the others will string a couple of results together.

50 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

You've got the wrong man if you are aiming that at me.

Always liked McCarthy, and struggled to understand that when he expressed an interest in the job at A.G., didn't even get an interview.

Cardiff style of football leaves a lot to be desired, however.

I wasn’t aiming that at you TG - just quoted your post to highlight McCarthy’s latest success ... ?

• Like 2