IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

A an old school friend of mine is involved with York City and they have just left Bootham Crescent after 88 years. The pictures he has posted make it look far superior to the Mem and they are knocking it down! 

Update on Leaving Bootham Crescent | York City Football Club

Looks tidy enough!

• Like 2

They must be sick of being undone by special agents.  Agent Snakey the other week and Agent Smith last night.  How many other agents are working against them this season?

I also note that again the reason they lost last night was down to the referee and nothing to do with the fact that they can't score and their defence leaks like a sieve.  

It was August 3rd 2019 that Wael of Fortune gave that interview where he claimed they would have a new stadium at St Phillips Marsh in 2 years. So on the 19th month anniversary I thought it was a good time to check on their progress..................

A few tent like structures ........ Check

Rovers 1.jpg

Catering ........ Check

Rovers 2.jpg

Club Shop........ Check 

Rovers 3.jpg

Floodlights.......... Check 

Rovers 4.jpg

The next 5 months will be a doddle, ready for the new season then. :) 

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It was August 3rd 2019 that Wael of Fortune gave that interview where he claimed they would have a new stadium at St Phillips Marsh in 2 years. So on the 19th month anniversary I thought it was a good time to check on their progress..................

Rovers 1.jpg

Catering ........ Check

Rovers 2.jpg

Club Shop........ Check 

Rovers 3.jpg

Rovers 4.jpg

these things take time

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Funny how Rovers fans described the second yellow as there being another ball closer to the Burton player and the Rovers player kicking the ball off the pitch...... its literally at the Burton players feet so by letter of the law is a yellow card offense 

Definite yellow, the Burton player would have taken a quick throw in so he did it to stop play and got penalised for it.

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

They must be sick of being undone by special agents.  Agent Snakey the other week and Agent Smith last night.  How many other agents are working against them this season?

I also note that again the reason they lost last night was down to the referee and nothing to do with the fact that they can't score and their defence leaks like a sieve.  

Don't forget Agent Akinde on 20 Feb - scored a brace and missed a penalty!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Listening to post match Radio Drivel,it seems the fewers were brilliant AGAIN ! If it hadn't been for the scurrilous sending off, they would won comfortably. One bloke on there was nearly in tears................but, hang on a cotton -picking minute, if you check BBC stats the ONLY thing they won was slightly more possession. fewer shots off target, fewer shots on target, fewer corners ! I now understand why they're called "Fewers" .:clap::laugh: oh, and well done Smithy !

In fact the only things they aren't Fewers in but winners are "Lie's and delusion"  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Rovers 1.jpg

Catering ........ Check

Rovers 2.jpg

Club Shop........ Check 

Rovers 3.jpg

Rovers 4.jpg

Looks like the only thing holding them back are a couple more letters being added to the crisps and fanta van.

Should be there is no time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Agent Little taking them down from the inside. I saw on Twitter someone ask him when he'll be fit and he replied he's been fit since November... guessing there's some falling out gone on in the camp then

Also they didnt like him laughing at a pisstaking photo a city fan sent him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Their plucky and heroic righteousness will prevail, have no fear.

13 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Agent Little taking them down from the inside. I saw on Twitter someone ask him when he'll be fit and he replied he's been fit since November... guessing there's some falling out gone on in the camp then

Also they didnt like him laughing at a pisstaking photo a city fan sent him

It's just so easy to take the piss though :laughcont:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, pommers1965 said:

Having read the thread, most of them are not that deluded and they realise and accept that they will do welk to avoid the drop.  I think that deep down, they realise that L1 is a division or two above their level with a team, infrastructure and ground that is non league.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Having read the thread, most of them are not that deluded and they realise and accept that they will do welk to avoid the drop.  I think that deep down, they realise that L1 is a division or two above their level with a team, infrastructure and ground that is non league.

That would be their Prawn Sandwich (out of date of course) brigade no doubt ?

28 minutes ago, bert tann said:

Mr Al-Quidi did apply for a permit to run a whelk stall on Gloucester Road but was turned down due to lack of continence.

For a moment then Bert, I thought you said, a lack of combi tents.

5 hours ago, Clarky89 said:

They've got 11 of the top 12 in their remaining 15 games. ?

I didn't know that Clarky. Given that the bottom four are a real cr*pfest, I'd presumed that their "plucky" approach would see them safe. So perhaps not. Their run in could be fun after all...