IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

If anyone fancies reading the views of some ass licking hypocrites who now think Barton is God...here you go.

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14679/joey-barton-charged

Should we be surprised that one of them thinks Tommy Robinson is a stand up, salt of the earth good guy.....?  I guess I'm more surprised that he was criticised by other Sags on there for the opinion....

image.thumb.png.3e7330720111cae1a08b7f75260b7d79.png

Edited by Steve Watts
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

If anyone fancies reading the views of some ass licking hypocrites who now think Barton is God...here you go.

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14205/joey-barton?page=1

Absolutely priceless and sums those pricks up to perfection 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Speaking about Rovers' (now ex)-Captain:

The Rovers boss has crossed paths with Ehmer before. The Germany-born defender came through the ranks at Queens Park Rangers, where Barton was captain.

"For me, it’s a common theme," the manager said. "Don’t forget I’ve known Max from when I was at QPR. He was training with us when he was 20 and the observations of him then haven’t changed much to the observations of the player I’ve found now.

"That is worrying in that period of time, seven, eight or nine years, if you’re still making the same mistakes.

Barton believes Ehmer was not the appropriate choice to wear the armband – though the manager says he is committed to "building him back up".

"Captain when we came in, and I just don’t understand that," Barton said.

"How can that be the leader, the person you set out as the head of your organisation, as the head of your troops?

"He’s got a lot of work to do, the boy. We’ve got to build him back up and it’s not straightforward, and, as I say, I can only help people who want to help themselves.

"I’m here to do the fans proud, to do the owner proud, to do the city proud, and unfortunately there’s going to be collateral damage along the way.

"If you don’t help yourself, you’re not going to be staying on this ship long. You’re going to be getting thrown overboard.

bristol.live

MORE ON

**** me. This makes Lee Johnson look like Hörður Magnússon’s best mate!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

One said "Can't believe that a club like Fleetwood has stood by him".....

Then their own Tinpot club actually appoints him.

The gift ?

Edited by Gert Mare
  • Haha 1

Loved the Points West trail this lunchtime.

Voice over: "The battle at the bottom of League One. Bristol Rovers take on Swindon Town tonight in a crucial fixture".

Screen image: A comatose body being turned over by a team of nurses.

Taken together the combination must mean Rovers are a hospital case of a club, on their last legs, who are regularly turned over?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

"Pond life" "banned for ten years" "castrated" The list goes on.

One of the needy actually stated the truth "he should be banned from football grounds for ten years" He/She/It got that bit right.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Speaking about Rovers' (now ex)-Captain:

The Rovers boss has crossed paths with Ehmer before. The Germany-born defender came through the ranks at Queens Park Rangers, where Barton was captain.

"For me, it’s a common theme," the manager said. "Don’t forget I’ve known Max from when I was at QPR. He was training with us when he was 20 and the observations of him then haven’t changed much to the observations of the player I’ve found now.

"That is worrying in that period of time, seven, eight or nine years, if you’re still making the same mistakes.

Barton believes Ehmer was not the appropriate choice to wear the armband – though the manager says he is committed to "building him back up".

"Captain when we came in, and I just don’t understand that," Barton said.

"How can that be the leader, the person you set out as the head of your organisation, as the head of your troops?

"He’s got a lot of work to do, the boy. We’ve got to build him back up and it’s not straightforward, and, as I say, I can only help people who want to help themselves.

"I’m here to do the fans proud, to do the owner proud, to do the city proud, and unfortunately there’s going to be collateral damage along the way.

"If you don’t help yourself, you’re not going to be staying on this ship long. You’re going to be getting thrown overboard.

bristol.live

MORE ON

That is worrying in that period of time, seven, eight or nine years, if you’re still making the same mistakes.

Interesting comment from someone who is continually making the same mistakes. Pot, Family Club & Kettle spring to mind.

• Haha 2

Never been a swindle fan before BUT can you imagine a55chat when they've lost to the other robins tonight???? Please, Please, Pretty please. Agent Pitman has a mission. 

Only went on their "forum" once and I laughed too much to go on again BUT hopefully around 9pm tonight we'll see some belters.

32 minutes ago, grubby said:

Never been a swindle fan before BUT can you imagine a55chat when they've lost to the other robins tonight???? Please, Please, Pretty please. Agent Pitman has a mission. 

Only went on their "forum" once and I laughed too much to go on again BUT hopefully around 9pm tonight we'll see some belters.

GasChat is a must Grubby. I have no qualms about making regular visits. Fantastic entertainment. Truly the gift that keeps giving!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Red_Alligator said:

GasChat is a must Grubby. I have no qualms about making regular visits. Fantastic entertainment. Truly the gift that keeps giving!

This ^ all the way.

Never in the history of football forums has there ever been a place so deluded and precious about things.

Got a complaint that the half time cuppa you got had too much milk in it? Eff off down to Trashton you gurt Ted.

Not sure you can justify a season ticket for next season? You MUST be a Ted.

One of my favourites in the last couple of days, was the poster who claimed that the Mem was a hostile environment for visiting teams.... Yeap. Their home record really supports that delusion.

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

This ^ all the way.

Never in the history of football forums has there ever been a place so deluded and precious about things.

Got a complaint that the half time cuppa you got had too much milk in it? Eff off down to Trashton you gurt Ted.

One of my favourites in the last couple of days, was the poster who claimed that the Mem was a hostile environment for visiting teams.... Yeap. Their home record really supports that delusion.

They're right imo....it is a hostile environment to environment to any "normal" human being.........just think of the things that could kill you out there

Fake Fanta

Out of Date Pasties

Tug yourself to death over Babestation

Crushed to death in the middle of the Car Park hordes

The list is endless......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

They're right imo....it is a hostile environment to environment to any "normal" human being.........just think of the things that could kill you out there

Fake Fanta

Out of Date Pasties

Tug yourself to death over Babestation

Crushed to death in the middle of the Car Park hordes

The list is endless......

There are probably better facilities at a Red Cross refugee camp.

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

This ^ all the way.

Not really delusional. The recent Ben Fogle documentary showed how hostile it is. I mean he was time limited and monitored constantly for over exposure.

1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

My fave thing on Gaschat is if they are talking about a keeper they say ‘Goalie’, don’t know why but it amuses me greatly

It's not just sags that use that phrase.

I am more than used to using it, although moreso in the past. I expect plenty on here are familiar with it.

Probably an age thing. ?

• Like 1