IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

At one stage they looked like they were going to pull away from the drop zone and then Wimbledon and Wigan rack up the goals, Northampton equalise and the Sags sink into the bottom four again. 

They don’t know where their next goal is coming from and it’s all the refs fault and they are the victims, but they are also saying that they are shit.

Shit victims then.

Goodnight Irene.....Sometimes Sags have a great notion to jump in the river and drown.

Cant wait for JB's post match - Apparently another penalty given against them - according to them never a penalty - Says the ***** that always seem to get the customary penalty and red card for the opposition.

Funny how these things even themselves out - Hope they go down !!!!

I seen one of their games near the start of the season, and they were diving and feigning injury at every opportunity, some of it was totally embarrassing and even the commentator mentioned how bad it was. That was when they had a run of pens and opposition players getting sent off.

Now the decisions are levelling themselves out, it's those awful refs!!

Well done to the referees, keep up those bad decisions (if they were), and please give a red to poor old Joey to tip him over the edge with his moaning.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Victory Park Reds said:

If the spawney ******* stay up can you imagine the wankfest they will have with Sheff Weds fans next season.?

” please tell us how much you hate Bristol City please please tell us”

To which any visiting Owl will agree wholeheartedly - they`d say anything to get out of being pinned in a corner by a couple of their inbred drooling halfwits.

27 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Haven't checked the League One table but after their recent upturn in results I assume that the blue few are pulling comfortably clear of the drop zone?

? 

yep expect their planning their end of season  staying up party at the moment ,bongo drums and everything.

12 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Is that the lad who left the Gas under a cloud

It’s the lad who told their mutant fans to **** off at some away match after they gave him a load of shit.

Best ‘new signing’ picture ever.

Dopey “welcome to the Gas Stefan..”

Stefan “**** my life!”

FAAEA3D2-B8BA-4A75-9D99-B5F1935F1B76.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

Payne gave the Gas fans the V's up after an away game during his short time there. Top bloke ?.

That was my understanding, in particular the 'top bloke' sentiment.

Turns out we might be wrong though, THOUSANDS of fans (and even more locked out, and everyone (which is EVERYONE) who has the Fewers as their second team don't like him.

So clearly, we must be in a minority.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

It’s the lad who told their mutant fans to **** off at some away match after they gave him a load of shit.

Stefan “**** my life!”

looks like he's had a smoke in that pic

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Stefan “**** my life!”

Looks like he’s about to cry. Don’t blame him

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

Haven't checked the League One table but after their recent upturn in results I assume that the blue few are pulling comfortably clear of the drop zone?

? 

Most definitely not.  If I was a Gas fan I would be expecting League 2 football next season.

Edited by BigTone