IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Had the pleasure of playing against him, he's an absolute cock

To the best of my knowledge, the only two professional players I ever played against were the two Mabbutt brothers, our own Kevin and his younger brother, Gary.

Unfortunately, Kevin matched your description of Payne, but Gary was just class, both in the way he played and his sportsmanship.

To be fair, their father, Ray, the ex-Rovers player, attended the various matches in which I played against his sons, and he was very supportive of all the young players from both teams, his sons and their opponents.

30 minutes ago, Lydered said:

20210410_230143.jpg

Is someone taking a slash against the caravan? And why does the fat man have his arms raised but the others don't? Is the shirt so tight that his arms are in the same position until he takes it off? And why is the guy on the right far running away?

So many unanswered questions....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

0.92 points per game so far, with 5 games to go, that gives them say another 4/5 points and I can’t see 43 being enough, especially if any of the other teams get something from the games in hand.  They also don’t have a good goal difference which is worth a point.

So 5 points, 5 draws or 1 win and 2 draws still seems pretty tough with the fixtures they have left.  I can see them getting 1 win against maybe Crewe or MK Dons, but more than 2 wins I just can’t see it, especially with their lack of goals and terrible defence, but not counting any chickens, a lot of bad teams down there!

7 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

Is someone taking a slash against the caravan? And why does the fat man have his arms raised but the others don't? Is the shirt so tight that his arms are in the same position until he takes it off? And why is the guy on the right far running away?

So many unanswered questions....

Yeah.... Talk about shitting on your own doorstep.... Hes pissing on his own doorstep..... 

On a serious note though, why on earth weren't they fined and moved on?  Saturday we were still on the stay at home order, and even today that's only changed to stay local. Unless those caravans really are theirs they haven't done either! To see plod there and doing nothing is quite extraordinary.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Red Shadow said:

Just hope it isn't a draw. Won't be all bad if Rochdale win. That will put them two points behind the gas with a game in hand. Rochdale haven't got a bad run-in. 

Aren't they bottom? That would suggest they will find any game difficult!

1 hour ago, Gert Mare said:

Bristol’s first drinker of the day. That pint is ‘going down’ well.

DEBFFCA5-E9E0-4B72-AFBF-EF75CCA779B9.thumb.jpeg.f4489b7ff521730a994b5bb07d247262.jpeg

Nothing says West Country like a bottle of Magners. Pubs open, buys what he's probably been drinking for the last few months. Worth it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gert Mare said:

Bristol’s first drinker of the day. That pint is ‘going down’ well.

DEBFFCA5-E9E0-4B72-AFBF-EF75CCA779B9.thumb.jpeg.f4489b7ff521730a994b5bb07d247262.jpeg

Dreaming of that slag Irene, and all those trips to L2 grounds he hasn't been to.......yet. Nothing says 'class' more than an unshaven dozing S*ghead with an Emporio Armani bag to be sick in...

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Loyal & prowed!

Martin described himself as a "Bristol Rovers nutter" and said the football team is usually a talking point when he sees his friends.

He added: "I went all around the country watching them in the 70s.

"I do see them when I can, but not as much these days."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Loyal & prowed!

Martin described himself as a "Bristol Rovers nutter" and said the football team is usually a talking point when he sees his friends.

He added: "I went all around the country watching them in the 70s.

"I do see them when I can, but not as much these days."

A s*g fan described to a T in 13 words!