Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

42nite

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

Recommended Posts

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 19:29, Dolman Block B said:

Released by the Gas and already parked up by Horfield dole office

Bless

FE9F0473-5273-42D0-936F-12D5C7DFDAB5.png

We may be misjudging this. Coleman make very good tents so they may be providing top of the range accommodation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nichols league goals per game ratio is as follows:

(loans not included) 

Exeter 34 in 97 = 0.35 goals per game

Peterborough 11 in 50 = 0.22 goals per game

Sags 2 in 75 = 0.027 goals per game 

Evolution not revolution, these things take time etc etc etc. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Nichols league goals per game ratio is as follows:

(loans not included) 

Exeter 34 in 97 = 0.35 goals per game

Peterborough 11 in 50 = 0.22 goals per game

Sags 2 in 75 = 0.027 goals per game 

Evolution not revolution, these things take time etc etc etc. 

He`ll come good, He just needs another season or two to find his form,

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I didn`t know John Ward is Walsall`s `Professional Development Coach` - whatever one of them is.

If they didn't have one they'd got relegated .............oh !

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

Sinclair to Walsall is odds-on - just visit the TrampAdvisor website and you'll note the elevated motorways adjacent Bescott provide ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ shelter....

"TrampAdvisor website", indeed.

 Hahahaha ! :rofl2br:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

This

Overrated manchild.

”listen right, at the end of the day right, me fans right, me fans...listen yeah, me fans yeah, it’s my fault you know, I pick the team yeah, listen right....”

Berk. 

I was gutted they got rid of him, not only was he taking them down but he was probably pissing the owners off big time as well.

I think it’s clear to all come the end he was after the pay off, and who can blame him? He appears to have tuned down Leeds believing Wael’s hype and was going no where without a cash settlement Good on him. 

Look it’s easy to slag him off because he is a bit of a berk in front of the media.

He’s clearly never been trained in, or exposed to the media in his career and it is obviously something he needs to work on to move to the next level... but my god; in terms of actual player management, spotting a player on a shoestring, galvanising a squad, overachieving,,, he’s demonstrated all of the above.  

Im surprised he’s had to take a league two job. I’l felt sure a high end league one club would have looked at him. 

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

This

Overrated manchild.

”listen right, at the end of the day right, me fans right, me fans...listen yeah, me fans yeah, it’s my fault you know, I pick the team yeah, listen right....”

Berk. 

I was gutted they got rid of him, not only was he taking them down but he was probably pissing the owners off big time as well.

I think it’s clear to all come the end he was after the pay off, and who can blame him? He appears to have tuned down Leeds believing Wael’s hype and was going no where without a cash settlement Good on him. 

Look it’s easy to slag him off because he is a bit of a berk in front of the media.

He’s clearly never been trained in, or exposed to the media in his career and it is obviously something he needs to work on to move to the next level... but my god; in terms of actual player management, spotting a player on a shoestring, galvanising a squad, overachieving,,, he’s demonstrated all of the above.  

Im surprised he’s had to take a league two job. I’l felt sure a high end league one club would have looked at him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

 

carboot.thumb.jpg.bb0df10707bb432f788cc3d3441530ee.jpg

 

What goes on in the toilets to make it fun for all the family?

And the free parking cost a tenner.

These people scare me.

  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

Who on earth are they going to get for a 'Legends' game?! They don't have any.

Well, I`m sure Dean Windass will rock on down to Bristol if he`s invited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TomF said:

Car Boot sales in the car park. I’m officially done. 

Ha ha don’t knock it. We arrived at Hull to find a notice saying Car Boot Sale every Sunday. They have masses of car park space though so didn’t see if it was cancelled or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

What goes on in the toilets to make it fun for all the family?

And the free parking cost a tenner.

These people scare me.

You only get punctuation with "Waitrose" leaflet design ... the Sags prefer the ambiguity of "Poundland" design

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TomF said:

Car Boot sales in the car park. I’m officially done. 

They`re sounding like some amateur Devon League club coming up with suggestions to pay for a lick of paint for the clubhouse and a reconditioned mower.

Edited by Red Right Hand
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

When your skint and need to raise a quid or two for the leccy meter........

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14424/men-summer

 

What a Fanbase 😂😂😂

I note in the same thread they're conducting a Memorial Murder Mystery, in which case count me in.

It'll either be Reilly, Back Row of the Blackthorn Terrace with the Football else Wael, in the Boardroom with the Empty Wallet..... I hope it's the latter.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

I note in the same thread they're conducting a Memorial Murder Mystery, in which case count me in.

It'll either be Reilly, Back Row of the Blackthorn Terrace with the Football else Wael, in the Boardroom with the Empty Wallet..... I hope it's the latter.

David Pipe, with the bottle on Park Street.

That's Cluelessdo

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

David Pipe, with the bottle on Park Street.

That's Cluelessdo

I reckon it's...

Irene, with her dirty knickers, in the bedroom.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

David Pipe, with the bottle on Park Street.

That's Cluelessdo

Brilliant- I want to go now just so I can say that!

Edited by Miah Dennehy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wael with his over sized heavy wallet on Row M....oh hang on....

The Tramp with his sleeping bag in a doorway

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

And the free parking cost a tenner.

These people scare me.

Just noticed that. Free parking from £10. 

So, you only have to pay £10 for the free parking?  Bargain!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Just noticed that. Free parking from £10. 

So, you only have to pay £10 for the free parking?  Bargain!

Think they are just trying it on in the hope that everyone else are as thick as the Sag supporters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

The tramp, in Santa’s grotto with fake Fanta and out of date crisps. Has to be.

Not a clue, doh!

 

Whilst we are on the subject of the unclean, piss smelling freak, the Sags are labelling him a Legend 😂 despite most of them agreeing that he isn’t actually that good at football he always gives it his all, doesn’t take much to be a Sag Legend nowadays does it, I mean their greatest ever has never even played for them!

Seen him earlier presumably off for talks with the Dog Toucher, as he was by the slip road for the M32 trying to hitch a lift to Birmingham, obviously the Fewers couldn’t raise enough from their Murder Mystery thingy, or Babestation free for all, to fund a £10 one way Megabus ticket for him, the stingy to$$ers.

 

72EBD8D8-DC9C-4083-BF04-A63898E60167.thumb.jpeg.94b7dffbb4f40170cf198be94c5d97a7.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The Joker said:

So 50,000 cars needed to raise 1/2 million..this could take some time 🤭

If you look after the pennies the pounds will look after themselves. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/05/2019 at 10:37, Red Army 75 said:

Henbury Gas is a massive weapon tool

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/05/2019 at 17:04, Southport Red said:

Just noticed that. Free parking from £10. 

So, you only have to pay £10 for the free parking?  Bargain!

It's OK, you only have to pay once and pass the ticket through the fence for your mates to use 😀

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...