Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

42nite

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

28 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

He probably did he pre-match warm up on the beach, knocking seven shades of shit out of a bunch of terrified donkeys.

No wonder the Fewers were looking forward to this, all those extra horse-like animals to punch.

Mucky buggers donkeys. I hope he managed to avoid stepping in da foinal turd.

I don't know how to put this as some might be really shocked to hear this.

They really are not very good at all.

Sorry if this startling news upsets anyone.

IMG_20190803_161537.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I don't know how to put this as some might be really shocked to hear this.

They really are not very good at all.

Sorry if this startling news upsets anyone.

IMG_20190803_161537.jpg

What is the attendance?.........Not the ground mind, the car park?

1 minute ago, BanburyRed said:

Have Blackpool had a man sent off yet? Oh, oh no, they're leading 2 nil - haha!

Blackpool keeper has done literally nothing. The scum are having a go to be fair to them but, goal kicks apart, the home keeper has had nothing to do.

It's really quite poor.

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

Blackpool keeper has done literally nothing. The scum are having a go to be fair to them but, goal kicks apart, the home keeper has had nothing to do.

It's really quite poor.

Nothing changes 😀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

74 minutes gone and the Sags have only had one shot on target.

Must have been early in the game then as I haven't seen one. A few way over the bar but I don't remember one on target.

Some scummer has just had a shot and it went out for a throw in. 😂

Edited by Ska Junkie

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Must have been early in the game then as I haven't seen one. A few way over the bar but I don't remember one on target.

Some scummer has just had a shot and it went out for a throw in. 😂

They hit the post in the first five minutes according to the beeb, but that's as close  as they got.

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

They hit the post in the first five minutes according to the beeb, but that's as close  as they got.

Cheers PSR, that's why I didn't see it then.

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

They hit the post, but were trying to punch a donkey.

I know this question isn’t for this thread but is the Championship highlights program on anymore? Usually followed by leagues 1 and 2? Still relevant to watch the Blackpool goals I suppose 🤗

2 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I know this question isn’t for this thread but is the Championship highlights program on anymore? Usually followed by leagues 1 and 2? Still relevant to watch the Blackpool goals I suppose 🤗

On quest now I think.

4 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Quest 9pm

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

If you're going to finance all of that then why waste your profits by setting land aside for a loss-making football ground?

Just stick a few blocks of flats up instead and make a fortune.

Working around that area and the traffic is already horrendous, although I guess you can say that about most areas of Bristol. Would need some serious traffic improvements you’d think, nothing moves around there at rush hour as it is  

Quite funny seeing all their fans on twitter trying to convince themselves that it’s not ‘ City territory’ because it’s near Eastville when it’s actually as close to AG as it is Eastville. 

Edited by BRISTOL86
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, slartibartfast said:

Fewers in the "zone" already !:laugh:

Having a meltdown too. How dare they treat the faithful and truers to 1 shot on target in 90+ minutes! 

• Haha 1

One thing I did notice, there were loads of the 'special fans' pouring out of the ground well before the match finished. Maybe they wanted to be first at the bar in the man bar.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

May have been a back pass to the keeper then 😀

Screenshot_20190803-170458.jpg

Best possible start 😀😃😃

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Working around that area and the traffic is already horrendous, although I guess you can say that about most areas of Bristol. Would need some serious traffic improvements you’d think, nothing moves around there at rush hour as it is  

Quite funny seeing all their fans on twitter trying to convince themselves that it’s not ‘ City territory’ because it’s near Eastville when it’s actually as close to AG as it is Eastville. 

Its pretty much surrounded by city territory? Knowle, Brislington, bs3 

• Like 1

Might have a look over at delusion central in a bit. They`ve been fighting each other like rats in a sack all week and I doubt today has left them feeling any better.

It might be worth opening a fresh packet of Bourbons and settling down for a read,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I don't know about the appropriateness of such a site nor whether they will get funding.

What I do know is that there is absolutely no way that they will get through planning and then get a stadium built within two years even if everything goes to plan; I would suggest four years is realistic.

They could do it in two years easy if the stands are tent structures.

i would have thought a football ground in st philips would be no go ,i work on the feeder road i know they are closing down companies on the canal side i can not see there being enough space for a stadium by the fruit market area