Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

42nite

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

1 hour ago, INCRED said:

To be fair it appears the penny has finally dropped. Wouldn't be surprised for their attendances to hit sub 6k in the near future as opinions on gas chat are not exactly an endorsement of a club coming for us

I see one poster said they are miles behind us on and off the pitch and yet he hasn't been banned for being a Sh1thead. Has freedom of speech broken out over there or are their Mods getting a bit sloppy?

14 minutes ago, chinapig said:

I see one poster said they are miles behind us on and off the pitch and yet he hasn't been banned for being a Sh1thead. Has freedom of speech broken out over there or are their Mods getting a bit sloppy?

I think reality is slowly sinking in.

3 minutes ago, boatman said:

It’s just plainly odd,

They are seriously saying that some won’t came as they cannot pay cash on the tutndtulr.

😂 Oh I just love them sometimes. So one guy reckons 10-15% didn't turn up ? So the really passionate fanbase can't be ****** to phone up or walk down to the stadium ticket office. The depth of delusion gets worse every season with them lot. 

The one that gets me is when they call us fickle.....us? Wow hypocrisy at its finest !

34 minutes ago, chinapig said:

It's the Mods sisters who are sloppy

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

😂 Oh I just love them sometimes. So one guy reckons 10-15% didn't turn up ? So the really passionate fanbase can't be ****** to phone up or walk down to the stadium ticket office. The depth of delusion gets worse every season with them lot. 

The one that gets me is when they call us fickle.....us? Wow hypocrisy at its finest !

Hey, let them have the imaginary extra 15% - and bask in the glory of that still only giving them 8k home supporters for the first home game of the season..! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chinapig said:

I think most rovers fans with any sense will openly admit we are absolutely light years ahead in every department on and off the pitch . You only have to look at what we have spent this summer to see the gap between the 2 clubs ,and to be totally honest I can’t see the gap getting any closer in near future 

8 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Excuses, excuses, excuses. It seems none of them have a smartphone to just use the QR code, or indeed any friends or family who have a thing called a printer to print a ticket at home/work for them. Regardless of that one poster says he went straight to the ticket office and straight through the turnstiles because there weren't any queues!!

"If they play on the streets we will watch them from the pavement" - Loyal and true...... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wood_red said:

"If they play on the streets we will watch them from the pavement" - Loyal and true...... 

Yea few of my mates were spouting that but didn't watch them at all until they were top 5 in conference and only went to the away matches.

1 minute ago, Drew Peacock said:

Hilarious.  Just shown the Rovers ground on the cricket, virtually empty. Amusing lack of knowledge by the commentator.

Commented on how empty it looked!

1 minute ago, onehowie said:

Commented on how empty it looked!

What day do they collect their giros? Might be related? 

1 minute ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Made me laugh when they said. “Do they have a game on, not many in if so.”

Be interesting to compare the attendances with the Gas and the cricket.

10 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Hilarious.  Just shown the Rovers ground on the cricket, virtually empty. Amusing lack of knowledge by the commentator.

Haha yeah just saw that. Didn't hear the commentary though as I've got the cricket on mute and the City commentary on the radio. 

However, nice to see almost twenty loyal and true spectators in the main stand at the Mem. It's what they do, apparently. 

2 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Haha yeah just saw that. Didn't hear the commentary though as I've got the cricket on mute and the City commentary on the radio. 

However, nice to see almost twenty loyal and true spectators in the main stand at the Mem. It's what they do, apparently. 

Why open it? Would take more to staff it and it’s a big local derby :laugh:

27 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

You’d think it would be a sell out there tonight. 

I thought they’d all be celebrating reaching the 1st round of the league cup. 

• Haha 1

Pasted this in the QPR thread too but just watching the cricket - Glos v Hants - and Marcus Trescothick just trolled the Gas as the aerial cam showed very few supporters at the mem. Marvellous!*

*disappointed to learnJames Bracey supports the other lot though!

1 minute ago, BS15_RED said:

A massive 2,909 packed in tonight.

Ther really are a massive club. 

Anyone know how many Cheltenham were there?

How humiliating for an established league club to be turned over so convincingly, by relative newcomers..! 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

A massive 2,909 packed in tonight.

No away fans I presume..? 

Strange! You’d think everyone would be up for an away day at their second favourite club. 

I see they are at home to Brighton next round.

At home to a premier league club, with the chance to get to the last 32 of the league cup, might they get over 10000 for once?

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

Some nasty words being said about trescothick because he had a bit of banter. Vile supporters way below the belt

Bringing up his past mental illness struggles because of some banter. Sums them up that...

6 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Some nasty words being said about trescothick because he had a bit of banter. Vile supporters way below the belt

Scum.