Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

42nite

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

11 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Wrong! Billy Bodin - he joined Preston.

You're a sucker for punishment aren't you. You cant even wind people up properly.  Rovers v City is like bringing a knife to a gunfight. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Joined Preston in 2017 did he?

How's he doing up there? Probably about as well as your other 'best player' Harrison did at Ipswich.

One other question whilst your talking transfers, do you know what a Tillson is?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

For a proper transfer fee that was. About £400k I think. 

Just enough to rent a screen from Sir Steve. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

For a proper transfer fee that was. About £400k I think. 

Just enough to rent a screen from Sir Steve. 

*does not include fitting.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

It's happening... This from a Sag who supports Rovers and United!! 

A Sag in a nutshell, couldn’t give a shit that they’ve just lost, but seeing their goal machine ‘roll’ an ex City player completely made their night.

3 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

You will find out on 28th September. I think he's doing alright ;)

He's not, he's shite.

And the Tillson?

In fairness, we've always been the underdogs of Bristol in my lifetime, and I'll be 40 next year - for a lot of that time we weren't even in Bristol! 

Just now, Gas Go Marching In said:

That makes no sense.

Dec 20, 2017 at 11:20pm via mobile  
Post Options

Post by gasstrictband on Dec 20, 2017 at 11:20pm

Matty Taylor setup there winner,you couldn't make it up,

39 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Yet you didn't start crying and need your comfort blanket when Billy went on to better himself.

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

Yet you didn't start crying and need your comfort blanket when Billy went on to better himself.

Their other players didn't sign new contracts & left for as little as possible, made no effort to help Rovers out. The snake on the other hand actually did sign a contract, when he could've left for free, but he's the bad guy. Backwards mentality these lot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Unan said:

Their other players didn't sign new contracts & left for as little as possible, made no effort to help Rovers out. The snake on the other hand actually did sign a contract, when he could've left for free, but he's the bad guy. Backwards mentality these lot.

The keyword being backwards. 

Gas Go Marching In
Gas 

Gas Go Marching In Avatar

Posting Level

Dec 21, 2017 at 7:06am gasandelectricity, singupgas, and 1 more like this
Post Options

Post by Gas Go Marching In on Dec 21, 2017 at 7:06am

Reading some of the posts over social media saying well done from our fans made me feel a little sick but it actually shows how classy our supporters are.
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

You’ve actually gone searching for that? 🤣

Lets not pretend that Gasheads haven’t been critical of the lack of atmosphere at the Mem in recent years. Pompey fans even clocked on that you were piping crowd noise through your PA 🤣

What a Circus you are.

Then there’s this post where one of your own appears to suggest that your supporters look like they’re ‘Not Of Normal Criminal Element’....if you know what I mean

BB6D2926-E11A-4C14-9B20-0CABC161AEC4.jpeg

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

It's happening... This from a Sag who supports Rovers and United!! 

... and the sad saggy can’t even get the insult correct - are we the ‘83ers’ now?! Daft plonker ...

Why has this thread got even funnier later . They truly are relentless in their giving. A rovers fan trying to take the piss out of city is desperate. But I can see why he posts on here . Most of the posters on there little forum says he chats shit 

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

It was on the last page of the thread that you our your pal posted in here.

Seems it's not the only thing you've been searching.

My profile ...now that's border line stalking. Screenshot_20190826-183700_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d3e2db14e07562a46198af96a3f452b0.jpg

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

... and the sad saggy can’t even get the insult correct - are we the ‘83ers’ now?! Daft plonker ...

Not like a Sag to exaggerate with numbers now is it.

• Haha 1

Reading the story of the Bury collapse is no cause for celebration for Rovers. The rescue failed because of a loan charge secured against Gigg Lane. Short of ‘Doing a Derby’, Rovers fans really have no cause to High-Six each other. Sounds to me an AWFUL lot like their situation. 

Edited by Southport Red
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Out of interest, are you denying that there has been criticism of the atmosphere at the Mem from your own supporters?

I doubt the Gas Go Mincing In will admit that, Pete. 

1 hour ago, DSTAF said:

You're a sucker for punishment aren't you. You cant even wind people up properly.  Rovers v City is like bringing a knife to a gunfight. 

The Gas would only shoot them selves in the foot.

9 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Reading the story of the Bury collapse is no cause for celebration for Rovers. The rescue failed because of a loan charge secured against Gigg Lane. Short of ‘Doing a Derby’, Rovers fans really have no cause to High-Six each other. Sounds to me an AWFUL lot like their situation. 

And as I understand something like £3.5 m was borrowed by Stewart Day with %40 used on a consultancy fee (Not specified to whom but I’m assuming Day) And only a few hundred thousand £ found its way into the football club itself.

Edited by BobBobSuperBob

1 hour ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

You will find out on 28th September. I think he's doing alright ;)

Do you go on the excellent PNE forum when he, or any of their old players make a mistake then?

What happens to Webster really isn't our concern. He was excellent for us and we received a lot of money for him when he left. Why would the fact he lost your player for a goal be anything to do with us nowadays?

Still waiting for the ONE thing by the way. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, David Brent said:

You do realise he no longer plays for you?

You really think he gives a shit about how those Jester wearing bellends get on when an Ex Sag is playing the Ted’s? They w4nkers have been the same for aslong as I can remember, they really wouldn’t care if they’ve lost aslong as we lose aswell then they are happy.

So f’cking weird.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Southport Red said:

You do realise Bury's 'owner' supposedly made his money via a company that made and hired 'temporary structures'?

And before The Gas get all excited about a 'tent renting' windfall.....

(He liquidated them as well....)

1 hour ago, Southport Red said:

From what I’ve seen posted from some of the Fewers I’d give them as much sympathy as they have shown Bury & Bolton fans. Was said on here from the very start when Wally took over that seemed abit fishy (Irene I suspect) but no we were just jealous of the now 6th richest club in England. Yet the bullshit after bullshit he comes out with (usually on a 6month basis) the majority of the deluded ****ts still believe him!

I for one hope you rot, disappear, then drive past whilst your on that Pavement with no one to support.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

You know it doesn't take long to find out such information these days? Have you ever heard of Google?

What you don’t you thick *** is why you’re even looking in the first place. It shows your mentality that your obviously desperate for bodin to score against us so you can claim some kind of victory. Sums you ******* up. I don’t know who you’re playing from one week to the next and the only reason I or any of us come on this tread is to laugh at you. Can’t you see it’s weird that you even look at our fixtures you belter. 

13 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

They won't recognise in their tiny underformed brains how big a number £22M is - so for all the pikeys still breaking their bedtime curfew, that 59* Tillsons (*actually 59.46 but i've rounded it down to a simple number so your brains don't frazzle like a plug with an incorrect fuse).

But, but, but..... we always round up and a bit more, well a lot more really.

3 hours ago, Unan said:

Now I see where Rovers obtained their business model!

Directors' current accounts are usually debtors, these are creditors.  This is the business that takes money off its own directors; and to the tune of £5,000 last year.

Truly the economic boom is being fuelled by Henbury's enormous business acumen.

• Haha 1