Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

42nite

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

2 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Bromley 3 down at home to Harrogate. Hopefully it`ll fire them up for Tuesday.

I`m sure they`re too professional to think it will just be a walk in the park against the plucky underdogs though.

The comeback's on ....

9 minutes ago, The Chaplain said:

The comeback's on ....

By a wonderful twist of fate I'm at Bromley today. Really nice ground, good bar and they are actually playing some nice stuff!! Bromley can do them for sure

IMG_20191116_151829.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Son Of Nob said:

By a wonderful twist of fate I'm at Bromley today. Really nice ground, good bar and they are actually playing some nice stuff!! Bromley can do them for sure

IMG_20191116_151829.jpg

Great, walking distance for me. good community club, got my ticket for Tuesday!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I just took a peak on gaschat and guess what?  There’s no Bristol City dustbin thread.............:cool2:

Didn't think you came on this thread. Shame you're trying to ruin this one as well. Course you could take your own advice and not come on it. I'm gonna take some of yours and block you, as you make every thread you infiltrate about yourself, and it's boring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Aubergine 2

1 minute ago, GreedyHarry said:

Didn't think you came on this thread. Shame you're trying to ruin this one as well. Course you could take your own advice and not come on it. I'm gonna take some of yours and block you, as you make every thread you infiltrate about yourself, and it's boring.

And who are you GH?  Your username is not familiar to me probably because you’ve made so few posts......but you somehow feel  qualified to slag me off.............:cool2:

• Hedgehog 1
  • Rovers 3

10 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

Don`t feed the troll mate. He`s obviously just bored with no premier league games to cream himself over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Robbored said:

And who are you GH?  Your username is not familiar to me probably because you’ve made so few posts......but you somehow feel  qualified to slag me off.............:cool2:

How many do we need to qualify?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BCFC11 said:

How many do we need to qualify?

Somewhere above 33k I think. Anyone else is a `newbie` and their opinions count for **** all when compared to those of the maestro.

The thing is though, well over 30k of those posts need to be meaningless patronising bollocks in the main if you really want to meet the criteria. The trick is to make every post about yourself to try and make your boring life just that little bit more interesting.

And the other 3k are posts saying that you`re not interested in a particular thread despite posting on it more than anyone else.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Have you checked the  OS ? 

My point Major is that by having a thread that is almost 1200 posts long aimed entirely at the Gas simply indicates that some of our fans see the Gas as a serious entity............:facepalm:

Truth is they aren’t anything of the sort. They’re a lower league outfit who City fans shouldn’t give two shits about........but for some unfathomable reason we see a gas thread  of almost 1200 posts.........:disapointed2se:

Why bother? is all I ask............:dunno:

• Rovers 2
  • Snake 1

44 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Don`t feed the troll mate. He`s obviously just bored with no premier league games to cream himself over.

I knew I'd regret giving him the aubergine

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

You are the one who is spoiling the thread mate.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

My point Major is that by having a thread that is almost 1200 posts long aimed entirely at the Gas simply indicates that some of our fans see the Gas as a serious entity............:facepalm:

Truth is they aren’t anything of the sort. They’re a lower league outfit who City fans shouldn’t give two shits about........but for some unfathomable reason we see a gas thread  of almost 1200 posts.........:disapointed2se:

The answer is the same as it has always been; a dedicated thread means those that don't want to read it don't have to open it. The alternative is 1,200* separate threads for each and every time they do something stupid.

* (it's actually nearly 1,200 pages and nearly 60,000 posts)

• Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Is he wrong though????

11 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

The answer is the same as it has always been; a dedicated thread means those that don't want to read it don't have to open it. The alternative is 1,200* separate threads for each and every time they do something stupid.

* (it's actually nearly 1,200 pages and nearly 60,000 posts)

...and that is a hell of a regular occurrence. Keeping up with all the dumb shit that comes out of that club is a full time hobby.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

...and that is a hell of a regular occurrence. Keeping up with all the dumb shit that comes out of that club is a full time hobby.

Yep, and I love my hobbies  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

its a full time job for me keeping up with them knobheads giving us so much to laugh about .

4 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Why?  :dunno:

Do you take any notice of the dumb shit that comes out of other lower league clubs?

27 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Proves you know F All as to why this thread actually exists, here’s a tip I find rather useful - If I come across a thread that I either know nothing about or have nothing worthy of adding then I don’t post on it. Try it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hmmm 1

1 minute ago, Jim Davey said:

its a full time job for me keeping up with them knobheads giving us so much to laugh about .

You must be easily amused if that type of thing makes you laugh. 

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Why?  :dunno:

Do you take any notice of the dumb shit that comes out of other lower league clubs?

Yep, this was quite good, but of no real relevance. 

It's good to have you here though, you are clearly entertained.

37 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

I knew I'd regret giving him the aubergine

Aubergines are reserved for Thornbury Massive.............

You should know better.............:rofl2br:

8 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Like what?

How many other Lower League clubs go out of their way to embarrass themselves on a regular basis?

I have no idea - I take zero interest in the lower league clubs.

• Rovers 1

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I have no idea - I take zero interest in the lower league clubs.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

I just took a peak on gaschat and guess what?  There’s no Bristol City dustbin thread.............:cool2:

:dunno:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, The Chaplain said:

Great, walking distance for me. good community club, got my ticket for Tuesday!

It’s going to be another Mansfield , shitheads in the home end !!

• Like 1

What to watch on TV Tuesday night? Joe Morrell and Adam Nagy going head to head in one of several games where our many international players will feature or a team of cloggers shambling up to south London to be defeated soundly by a hugely superior side.

On 14/11/2019 at 19:40, Miah Dennehy said:

I am yes. Although, I did go to the Sunderland semi final last year. Bit of a long story, but it was work related and difficult for me not to go.

You were the referee?

1 minute ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I am expecting us to lose.

Yup. For non league opponents it is their FA cup final; they are so fired up it is untrue.

I've said to the Plymouth season ticket holders I know, four of them, that they're off to Bromley.

1 minute ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Yup. For non league opponents it is their FA cup final; they are so fired up it is untrue.

I've said to the Plymouth season ticket holders I know, four of them, that they're off to Bromley.

I'll give them some tips on where to drink :)

3 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Yup. For non league  Division 5 opponents it is their FA cup final; they are so fired up it is untrue.

Corrected for you