Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread


Recommended Posts

They're definitely starting to get the message!  :laughcont:

harleygas
Fans' Favourite
*****
 
harleygas Avatar
 
Posts: 1,345Male 
Member is Online
 
Posting Level
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next Level in 155 posts
7 minutes ago
Quote
Post Options
 

Post by harleygas on 7 minutes ago

Thousands of sh*theads admitted to hospital in Bristol can’t stop laughing at rovers transfers dealings.

Wael you are making us a laughing stock if you and your buddies ain’t interested put us up for sale.

We don’t want a polished turd of a ground ,we don’t want silence,we want the real truth on your intentions for our club.
Edited by Ska Junkie
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Super said:

Surely it's no brainer to decide between Rovers and Coventry. Bet they are saying we are far bigger than Coventry!

They're not to be fair but the 'foodbank' comment above has been lowered to 'begging at cash points' now!

They're too busy having a meltdown but some of their comments are actually quite amusing.

I picked a good day to have a day off. :)

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Who's Keith Chimp?

paulpirate
Club Legend
*****
 
paulpirate Avatar
 
Posts: 2,790Male 
Member is Online
 
Posting Level
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next Level in 210 posts
3 minutes ago via mobile
Quote
Post Options
 

Post by paulpirate on 3 minutes ago

Keith chimp said dc is walking
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, B block said:

Relegation fodder 

 

If this is true we really are in a pickle. 

We’ve bypassed Waitrose, Aldi and Poundland only to turn up at the foodbank and find the shelves empty. 
 

 

Isn't Poundland about to go in to administration? 

DC is going to have even fewer shops to get his players from next season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Who's Keith Chimp?

paulpirate
Club Legend
*****
 
paulpirate Avatar
 
Posts: 2,790Male 
Member is Online
 
Posting Level
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next Level in 210 posts
3 minutes ago via mobile
Quote
Post Options
 

Post by paulpirate on 3 minutes ago

Keith chimp said dc is walking

It's a joke account.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Imagine he left. They would be in tears. Saying that so would I . 😂

Even more amusing would be if LJ gave him a role coaching the U23s, especially if DC was to publicly say that 'whilst I have plans to return to management, it will be nice to stop my claim for Universal Credit, now I have a proper salary.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Even more amusing would be if LJ gave him a role coaching the U23s, especially if DC was to publicly say that 'whilst I have plans to return to management, it will be nice to stop my claim for Universal Credit, now I have a proper salary.

'After visiting Ashton Gate for the BBC forum, I realised what a bunch of 2 bit losers I was working for so decided to join a proper football club, one with proper stands, real support and real ambition'.

'I appreciate I've got to work my way up but it's a great career move and I hope Doris enjoys her retirement. She can rest assured her trolley is in safe hands'.

'Was it 1 or 2 sugars in your tea gaffer?'.

:aok2:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dopey Darrell is ranting and raving in the press, clearly a very unhappy man.  He is a prime candidate for any club seeking new management, he could even be an assistant much higher up the food chain.

I bet his contract is worth **** all so he'd be cheap as chips.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Dopey Darrell is ranting and raving in the press, clearly a very unhappy man.  He is a prime candidate for any club seeking new management, he could even be an assistant much higher up the food chain.

I bet his contract is worth **** all so he'd be cheap as chips.

 

No jobs going though is there? Although Jose might be on his way soon....

He only has himself to blame after he turned down Leeds.

Edited by Super
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Super said:

No jobs going though is there? Although Jose might be on his way soon....

He only has himself to blame after he turned down Leeds.

Give it a few weeks, the first few managers will start biting the dust then.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't read through their forum very often at all but after spending half my lunch hour having a sneaky look, it is so entertaining.

Most of them know what a shambles they are, lots of "tinpot" mentions and sack the board BUT there are still those happy clappers criticising those that want action.  They're the true problem with Rovers, they believe all the lies and bury their heads hoping it's all a bad dream!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SX227 said:

Henbury Gas bullshitting again - this time his fellow Gasheads seem to have had enough of his BS.....

 

Free the Henbury Gas one Avatar
gas1970 Avatar
Or maybe he's just a young player who lost a bit of form...?

Just saying.
 
Had plenty of form with the ladies i believe
 


Got a problem with that?

 

 

Free the Henbury Gas one Avatar
Had plenty of form with the ladies i believe
 
Got a problem with that?
 

None at all, he just has to be more careful in the future

 

 

pirate Avatar
Free the Henbury Gas one Avatar
None at all, he just has to be more careful in the future
 
Careful with the ladies? Was he on holiday in Thailand then or do you work for Durex? Not sure what you mean.
 

;) 

 

And what do you mean by that? Suggest you keep your nose out of peoples private life’s and your gob shut for once

What the fck is this lark? Explain yourself? 

Who are you to comment on something that you have absolutely no involvement in? Scrap that, we know exactly who you are. 

Trap best left firmly shut, not coming on here giving out life advice with all that ITK bollo.cks. 

 

Lets not go spreading more rumours eh, for your own sake.

Pretty sure Sweens is coupled up and possibly engaged(?) with a Rovers fan and is going to be a father.

 

 

kingswoodgas18831 Avatar
Free the Henbury Gas one Avatar
None at all, he just has to be more careful in the future
 

And what do you mean by that? Suggest you keep your nose out of peoples private life’s and your gob shut for once
 


stirring his gert pot of sh**e again

 

Perhaps give said user a warning for posting copious amounts of sh**e about people’s private life’s

Henbury , for Christ sakes man , do you ever learn ? You caused yourself enough grief over the past few months , stop trying to cause drama with things that just don’t concern you , it’s becoming tedious mate and bloody embarrassing for you and the forum.

 

 

Guess even the Gasheads have sussed HenburyGas is a complete lying belter........

 

 

 

err no. The ex Mrs was Gas ..(it was very tough keeping a straight face on the day they went out of the league), but I'm definitely not coupled up at the moment, and because I don't want any more mini me's, I've had the snip 🙂 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The really hilarious bit is the happy clappers saying "give them time!" - if you were losing £2m a year surely you'd rush through plans to rebuild the stadium so you could actually start to bring in extra income?!

Without the stadium rebuild, they're just sinking further and further in to debt which makes them even more unlikely to be able to get the financing for the stadium and training ground.

Apart from DS putting BRFC into administration (thus keeping the Colony land and having milked them for the London office for a few years + the loan interest) I just don't see the owner's game plan.

Another question - how on earth do Rovers always lose so much money given they're mostly a selling club and supposedly have high gates and ticket prices for the league?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Red34 said:

The really hilarious bit is the happy clappers saying "give them time!" - if you were losing £2m a year surely you'd rush through plans to rebuild the stadium so you could actually start to bring in extra income?!

Without the stadium rebuild, they're just sinking further and further in to debt which makes them even more unlikely to be able to get the financing for the stadium and training ground.

Apart from DS putting BRFC into administration (thus keeping the Colony land and having milked them for the London office for a few years + the loan interest) I just don't see the owner's game plan.

Another question - how on earth do Rovers always lose so much money given they're mostly a selling club and supposedly have high gates and ticket prices for the league?

It is bizarre. Especially as they obtained (stole) their ground for next to nothing. 

Rank bad management from top to bottom. 

The amusing thing is that since they became “6th richest club in the country” (unlucky us, wasn’t it..?!) they have never appeared to be as bargain basement as they are now..! 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

2015 appoint a "Head of Recruitment"*, then can't afford to recruit any players. Priceless ! :facepalm:

 

(* This "Head of Recruitment" was previously with Coventry, apparently.

Who have they lost out to, for this Bakayoko bloke ?

Yep, you guessed it, Coventry !)

 

2015, the gift that keeps on, keeping on, giving.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...