Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

22 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Bristol City ladies could be the 2nd best supported club in Bristol. Let’s see if they get more than the rovers had against Cheltenham. :laughcont:

To be fair The Bristol Bears already average far more although I’m not sure what the cricket gets? They’re already 3rd in terms of support in the city and if the women could knock them down the to 4th that would be embarrassing!

3 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Crowds getting worse and worse. But that is truly abysmal 😂😂 Fold you useless tosser

For my sins, I watched the first half on my streaming service. They really are extremely shit, utterly woeful to be honest. As for their superb atmosphere, I thought my tele was knackered.

There's the red card then!

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Standard red card . Laughable 

Are they playing behind closed doors? I just listened to 10 minutes of the game and I swear that even when the sending off occurred, I heard nothing, just a slight murmuring in the background. And they have the cheek to try and take the piss out of our "library".

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Are they playing behind closed doors? I just listened to 10 minutes of the game and I swear that even when the sending off occurred, I heard nothing, just a slight murmuring in the background. And they have the cheek to try and take the piss out of our "library".

Not far off!

IMG_20190907_164248.jpg

• Haha 1