Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

10 minutes ago, ChubStixx said:

6,469 is beyond appalling. Must be turning over peanuts??

Yeah gate reciepts plus fake fanta sales factor in out of date crisps toss in a couple of mars bars 2 or 3 jester hats and wally will be off to sports direct for a spending spree two new footballs ought to be enogh to blow the budget

6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Less than six and a half thousand for a Saturday league game!!!

That's appalling.

Even in the dim and distant past, I'm not sure i can remember us getting a weekend home gate that low on a league weekend.

Think we were bottom of the 4th division last time we had regular crowds that low . That was early 80’s when crowds were low everywhere 

3 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

6469.......it's what we do !

Bristol Flyers will play in front of almost 9000 ( 50% more) fans tomorrow afternoon in the Basketball League final at Birmingham arena... 

Its live Worldwide online, BBC iPlayer and  Red Button btw... 

So good luck to Bristol Sports 'Flyers'  in front of a crowd The Gas can only dream of nowadays!  

👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Bristol Flyers will play in front of almost 9000 ( 50% more) fans tomorrow afternoon in the Basketball League final at Birmingham arena... 

Its live Worldwide online, BBC iPlayer and  Red Button btw... 

So good luck to Bristol Sports 'Flyers'  in front of a crowd The Gas can only dream of nowadays!  

👍

They have been left so far behind now, not just on the football side of things, it's untrue.

Rugby - out performing them on and off the pitch, with crowds to match.

Basketball - FACT. A Fewer from my local takes his kids to see them on a regular basis as they enjoy the atmosphere, big scores, foam hands, end to end action and then kids don't like going to the Mem.

7 minutes ago, One man went.... said:

BREAKING NEWS ;
😂😂
‪Bristol Rovers have successfully appealed under @EFL Regulation 21.2 to officially change their name to ‘Bristol Rovers Nil’‬..

Spoiled by this word though. They are a total embarrassment to the city i was born and grew up in. Can't they be Gloucester Road Rovers or something ffs.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Flames 1
9 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Spoiled by this word though. They are a total embarrassment to the city i was born and grew up in. Can't they be Gloucester Road Rovers or something ffs.

Don’t besmirch Gloucester Road with those pikeys.....cracking night out from the anchor down 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:
gas365 Avatar
gas365
Rickie Lambert
12 minutes ago

Gone from the Shitheads worrying about us getting promoted to them laughing their tits off at how we have shot our selves in the foot. It’s the essence of being a Rovers supporter in a nutshell.

Why THE FUQ would we “worry” about them getting promoted?

One less relegation place to be concerned with for a start..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

They started as The Black Arabs, then changed to Eastville Rovers, then to Bristol Eastville Rovers and then to their existing name.  Take your pick.

4 minutes ago, Malago said:

They started as The Black Arabs, then changed to Eastville Rovers, then to Bristol Eastville Rovers and then to their existing name.  Take your pick.

Eastville Gas, for me. As any mention of Bristol is just plain wrong. Bristol is Bristol City and the whole country knows and accepts this really.

Edited by AppyDAZE
49 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

On to Bolton on Tuesday for the ragged band. They were the first team to lose to them this season IIRC when they got dicked 3-0 (?) at the swamp.

C`mon you Bolton boys, do the double (and keep a clean sheet).

Trotters v Squatters

I'm in Manchester next week for a few days and one of the lads up there is a big Bolton fan. I'm thinking of going on Tuesday (home stands obviously) just to see how truly shite they are, as I've nothing better to do.

Wass reckon? Shall I? Would I be forgiven?

Edited by Ska Junkie
1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

I'm in Manchester next week for a few days and one of the lads up there is a big Bolton fan. I'm thinking of going on Tuesday (home stands obviously) just to see how truly shite they are, asI've nothing better to do.

Go!

9 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I'm in Manchester next week for a few days and one of the lads up there is a big Bolton fan. I'm thinking of going on Tuesday (home stands obviously) just to see how truly shite they are, as I've nothing better to do.

Take a City scarf with you

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

4 minutes ago, One man went.... said:

Take a City scarf with you

Go decked in red, city shirt the lot. You'll probably match the away attendance.

• Like 2