Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Ye YEAH BUT right you jelus SHITHEAD da Gas av got da famus kwarterz an dEY got Irene an dEY took 60000 to Wembly

Welcome to Horfield Mr Ashley!

If you listen to the glorious relegation phone in, in the space of 2 callers their Wembley crowd went from 40k to 45k.....by the end of the phone in, they'd have made out they had the entire stadium to themselves!!

#deludedfools

• Haha 2
On 19/03/2020 at 00:15, Bristol Rob said:

The Fewers have a thread about what City players they have previously admired, and in the name of self distancing solidarity, I will offer up a name of one of theirs.

Barry Hayles.

I know Ward was interested in buying him but was deemed as a non starter (we got Soren Anderson and Tony Thorpe instead - as told to me by Scott Davidson) but what former Fewers would you have been delighted with?

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/16097/liked?page=1

You may be interested in this @Bristol Rob taken from https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/i-left-heavy-heart-barry-4082150

image.png

• Like 2

Imagine if it had been them that mistakenly sent refunds to all their season ticket holders. 

That £200 could have sent them into administration. 

• Haha 5
12 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Interesting listen if you can get hold of it. Basically says there is little chance of the season starting before Jan, the FA etc can’t justify 100k tests when it’s needed for people who are actually important like the NHS, and the plan is to do 3 up from each division, No one goes down then the next season have more relegations. 

• Like 1
On 28/04/2020 at 07:48, Port Said Red said:

The man who admitted making many of his business decisions whilst drunk, to a commons select committee. Ideal owner for them, another marriage made in heaven.

Don’t knock that - Paul Weller wrote That’s Entertainment when he was shitfaced in a caravan - he couldn’t remember writing it, found it the next morning and so one of the best songs ever was born! 

• Like 1
  • Flames 2
18 minutes ago, S25loyal said:

Interesting listen if you can get hold of it. Basically says there is little chance of the season starting before Jan, the FA etc can’t justify 100k tests when it’s needed for people who are actually important like the NHS, and the plan is to do 3 up from each division, No one goes down then the next season have more relegations. 

Have you got a link ?

On 28/04/2020 at 09:48, Bristol Rob said:

It is. But aside from sizeable crowds, they refuse to acknowledge they are a less successful Ipswich Town who have won more than they have.

Nah, Newcastle United has won more Ipswich Town:

Newcastle:

- top division champions 4 times

- 2nd tier champions 4 times

- FA Cup winners 6 times

- 2 European trophies won 

Ipswich:

- Top division champions 1 time

- 2nd tier champions 3 times

- 3rd tier champions 2 times

- FA Cup winners 1 time

- 1 European trophy won

2 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I don't think many football fans will be laughing hearing that.

I haven't even heard the content, I'm just laughing at the clowns within your circus, who continue to show what a shit show they are running in Whorefield. 

20 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

I haven't even heard the content, I'm just laughing at the clowns within your circus, who continue to show what a shit show they are running in Whorefield. 

20 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Maybe you should give it a listen.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

It's Alex Rodman . He's the PFA rep for the players.

Sorry misunderstood the title. Nothing at all to be surprised about in it though. Not sure what people were expecting. 

5 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Sorry misunderstood the title. Nothing at all to be surprised about in it though. Not sure what people were expecting. 

I think it pretty much removes any doubt that any of us will be seeing any live football any time soon. Sad times.

3 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I think it pretty much removes any doubt that any of us will be seeing any live football any time soon. Sad times.

I've expected this all along tbh. I still dont believe the behind closed doors scenario will happen. Germany will lead the way on this ,or not. Anyway back in your box now. We'll have none of your nonsense here. 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Maybe you should give it a listen.

Think you are missing my point Miah, going by what you are getting at it doesn’t sound good news? Also from what I have read, Rodman whoever he is spoke well etc it’s the one who’s been a snake in the grass and leaked it was getting at. Someone who clearly has no respect for his club or his team mates. Done your club no favours at all.