Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Worse than that, for a 'loyal and true' group of supporters who go missing in huge numbers when they have a run of bad form, when it comes to forecasting their revenue for the coming season, they'll do well to stay within any sort of FFP guidelines.

I can't believe only about a 7th of their support are signed up and the rest are pay on the day. Tinpot.

Loyal and True they claim. :facepalm:

The only thing they are loyal and true towards is Bullshitting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 17/05/2020 at 22:11, myol'man said:

Feasibility studies have begun in the possibility of urine killing the virus, so instead of hand washing for 20 seconds, you just piss on your hands.

They've been doing that at the Mem for years.

With the amount of bullshit on that turf it's a wonder how grass can't grow on it.

8 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Just imagine having 600 people buy STs for your club...

No wonder they go around telling everyone what huge support they have.

Bear in mind that 600 is actually 1800 in attendance after the tickets have been passed through the fence a time or two.

• Haha 1

Just wondering how the fruit market development is coming on...think they were due to start the 2021 season at the the new stadium, well according to the nice watch man, must be taking shape now, any updates or photos???

2 months without income.  I had no idea that they would be able to survive that long. Maybe Wally will invest another camel or two to tide them over.

Meanwhile, values for property and land post COVID-19 could easily  be 20% lower putting him well into the realms of negative equity.

Edited by wendyredredrobin
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

2 months without income.  I had no idea that they would be able to survive that long. Maybe Wally will invest another camel or two to tide them over.

Meanwhile, values for property and land post COVID-19 could easily  be 20% lower putting him well into the realms of negative equity.

What are they going to do with all the out of date crisps & fake Fanta..?! 

Imagine having no idea when it's next going to be safe to resume Boob Cricket...! 

• Like 1

Very good point and I suspect the residential market will be worst hit.

Probably negative pre Covid-19 but made worse now.

Unlucky da Gazzzzz !

8 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

What are they going to do with all the out of date crisps & fake Fanta..?! 

Like fine wine, they get better with age...

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

No doubt social distancing will have caused this season to be cancelled.

Haven't you heard, they are back in training but the bowlers have to bring their own balls.

16 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

You aren't suggesting that someone should buy the domain name and change the purpose of that particular address so the content is less offensive are you?

That would be very amusing if it directed straight to the Bristol Sport website etc

Any idea or how to purchase?

23 minutes ago, phantom said:

That would be very amusing if it directed straight to the Bristol Sport website etc

Any idea or how to purchase?

Assume they're given a notice period where nobody else can purchase it. Proboards are in partnership with GoDaddy so I'm guessing the sagchat admins use them. 

Edited by Seneca the Younger
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, 22A said:

I found this on Youtube, but the Fruit Market is not shown...

Tormenta park would suite de gaz, 5,300 capacity they might even end up having a couple of sellouts each year?

48 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

When they do get the go-ahead it will have to be behind closed doors - their sisters had better be on their guard.

The tit nudgers waiting outside for their mates to pass their season ticket through the fence are going to be waiting a long time. By the looks of things they are going to bin off the rest of the L1 season, if only they kept the Cockman happy instead of appointing a nobody eh!

Got what they deserve yet again, all amateur and bullshit from the boardroom down to the tents. Speak to a Sag and they’ll swear blind that getting relegated to Non League was the best thing to happen for them.

Weapons the lot of them.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, cider hoss rules said:

you sure this isn't their existing site just with red tents?

image.thumb.png.b0fadc3b1b9821e577c71003123d1c50.png

you might be right It looks like its called the CAC stadium.

2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

This has just popped up on my memories.  Remember when the dog botherer was linked with Leeds 🤣

Screenshot_20200523-095203_Facebook.thumb.jpg.b2f9533f9072b626d10fd15785bbf8d0.jpg

I would have been so proud if I had posted that. So whichever Red is icegas take a bow !

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

This has just popped up on my memories.  Remember when the dog botherer was linked with Leeds 🤣

Screenshot_20200523-095203_Facebook.thumb.jpg.b2f9533f9072b626d10fd15785bbf8d0.jpg

Possibly the funniest thing I've EVER read..! 

I'd love to hear this poster being interviewed now..! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 21/05/2020 at 15:20, Bristol Rob said:

I can't believe only about a 7th of their support are signed up and the rest are pay on the day. Tinpot.

easy answer, you cant spend what you havent nicked yet.

must be a serious bomb going to be dropped soon,no laughs from over there for a while now

On 21/05/2020 at 21:26, semblar said:

600 STs.... about where we were after hour one of the first day of renewals... or am I underestimating our side of the equation?

I think anyone at any club is very lucky to be able to spend money on a season ticket at the moment.

• Like 1
On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 12:36, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Just imagine having 600 people buy STs for your club...

No wonder they go around telling everyone what huge support they have.

That was in the first 10 seconds mind,before their website crashed under the load!

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I think anyone at any club is very lucky to be able to spend money on a season ticket at the moment.

We aren't 5slking about this moment. We are talking about sales for next season, when they went on sale. Before there was any indication that the effects would be anything like they are now. 

A time when the call went out to support your play off push for next season, having given BG a "free" half season, so make a silk purse out of a pigs ear. 

A time for the "loyal & true" gashed army to step up and support their club, like not many others can.... 

600...!😂😂😂

• Haha 1