Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Purple Paul said:

Can't believe any City fan could take the piss at the moment with whats gone on over the last 5 weeks.

Oh look, it’s the Gashead who pretends to be a City fan.

If the recent Non League Sags can take the piss after being below us for 20 years whilst still playing in front of tents with tiny crowds then I don’t see why we can’t take the piss now.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Oh look, it’s the Gashead who pretends to be a City fan.

If the recent Non League Sags can take the piss after being below us for 20 years whilst still playing in front of tents with tiny crowds then I don’t see why we can’t take the piss now.

 

Yes it's kind of like multi-tasking. The ability to achieve more than one thing at once. Being a little annoyed by "vigorous process at the football cloob" to taking the mickey out of your annoying little half brother. All things are achievable, if you just try. People say now is not the right time for it, I say now is exactly the right time. Rovers, Cardiff, Aston Villa, Leeds... all of them *****.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

Yes it's kind of like multi-tasking. The ability to achieve more than one thing at once. Being a little annoyed by "vigorous process at the football cloob" to taking the mickey out of your annoying little half brother. All things are achievable, if you just try. People say now is not the right time for it, I say now is exactly the right time. Rovers, Cardiff, Aston Villa, Leeds... all of them *****.

Oi.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, myol'man said:

BBC News - Bristol Rovers football shirt fan close to away goal
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-53734494

Bonkers!

However bad the last few weeks have been for City it’s not as bad as this chaps problem:


“It’s getting harder to find clubs like Dorchester Town, Eastleigh and Barnet."

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

However bad the last few weeks have been for City it’s not as bad as this chaps problem:


“It’s getting harder to find clubs like Dorchester Town, Eastleigh and Barnet."

 

Don't know why, they were in the same league a few years ago

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seventeen said:

Bit weird not to mention that they played against our development squad.

Is that the development squad yhat will be playing in the third division next month in front of no fans with 60,000 (sorry 6,000) locked out?

Or has the Mem been designated as a camp site so they can be let in?

Best tighten the guy ropes as we are in for a stormy few days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

However bad the last few weeks have been for City it’s not as bad as this chaps problem:


“It’s getting harder to find clubs like Dorchester Town, Eastleigh and Barnet."

 

Clearly hasn't heard of the internet. Quick search found all three!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Well, that's a multi-thousand-lira cottage industry down the swanny!

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2020/august/brand-protection/

 

I liked the part:


“The Club has registered a range of intellectual property rights, including current and historical logos and words and phrases associated with the club “

The majority of words and phrases associated with Bristol Rovers are not the sort you you use in polite company 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I liked the part:


“The Club has registered a range of intellectual property rights, including current and historical logos and words and phrases associated with the club “

The majority of words and phrases associated with Bristol Rovers are not the sort you you use in polite company 

I 'ates they gurt Ted's........

It was Teds putting on Mansfield accents in the away end that caused the trouble.......

Two divorces, Thatcher Years.............

We're coming for you...........

This time next year Rodders.......

.........are all words and phrases associated with Tented Village FC. None of that can be described as INTELLECTUAL, surely?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Mr Yoda said:

Anybody who is really childish could have fun with this ...

"If you see any products that are being sold illegally, or if you would like to enquire about the use of Club's trademarks, please email brand@bristolrovers.co.uk"

"Yes, I was sold an illegal product. It was a ticket to watch Bristol Rovers play league football against Mansfield Town at the Memorial Stadium.
The "stadium" appeared to actually be a camp site, both teams seemed to be Bristol Rovers and at the end of the game (which can only loosely described as "football") I was informed that in fact one of the Bristol Rovers teams were not a league team after all." 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Flames 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

They must be loosing money hand over fist 😂😂😂😂

I take it back. I have just been informed that the shoes in question are indeed official merchandise and that 20p went directly to tarmac the car park

Edited by CiderJar
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...