Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

2 minutes ago, Jim Davey said:

complaining on asshat that them getting players sent off benifits other teams and not them .

Doncaster haven't had a player sent off. Incredibly...! 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

The latest bloke to report on them for Bristol Live predicted that they would finish 10th..

Presumably he thought they would play 70 games to everyone else’s 46?

When I looked at a prediction thread on ass chat at the start of the season, the most popular selection by them seemed to be 7th.

1 minute ago, Cider_boy said:

When I looked at a prediction thread on ass chat at the start of the season, the most popular selection by them seemed to be 7th.

Delusional, mind you they are the club that takes thousands away every game & once took 3 million to Wembley..

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

Out of 7?

Get comfortable saggies, bottom of the league. :)

Edited by Ska Junkie
4 minutes ago, SuperRed said:

If Wally has any sense he would be on the phone to Steve Cotterill now begging him to become their manager. 

Every day of the week.

The bloke in charge of them now is an absolute fraud, never done anything in football.

Love or hate Cotts, his track record is decent & he is still based here. Like to see him back in work but not for those ******* jokers.

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Every day of the week.

The bloke in charge of them now is an absolute fraud, never done anything in football.

Love or hate Cotts, his track record is decent & he is still based here. Like to see him back in work but not for those ******* jokers.

He won’t go to Rovers, being local he will be fully aware of what a ******* joke they are. Add in the fact Wally can’t afford to sack to current manager he won’t be able to afford cotts 

Edited by daored

Are they prepared to go down to fix the rot at the club? We weren't when we appointed O'Driscoll. And O'Driscoll had for years played good football while getting the most of of clubs with less budget.

I mean I'm all for them destroying themselves for this guy, but it's so weird what they're doing with a "manager" who's done nothing to suggest he knows anything. Would't you back either of our assistants (Downing and Simpson) over Ben Garner?

Ben Dover's Bristol Rovers 2020 

4 MORE YEARS!

8 minutes ago, SuperRed said:

If Wally has any sense he would be on the phone to Steve Cotterill now begging him to become their manager. 

Seriously if that s****y club is the best Cotts can do (it most certainly isn't) he should announce his retirement from football management with immediate effect with his pride intact.

I would hope, and expect, that if Wally had the impertinence to offer Cotts such a menial and degrading job his ears would be red hot with expletives in the split second before Wally had the chance to to put the phone down again.

Actually, phone him and get begging Wally...... don't hold back Cotts, give him both barrels. :yes:

• Haha 1