Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Do they actually believe Wael has "paid off" the debt? He's just moved it and, it's still secured against the rugby ground.

Well this is the thing isn't it. He may have capitalised the debt but if he wants his money back he still has to find a value for the club that repays his capital. Also, at the end of the day, he didn't capitalise the debt out of the goodness of his heart. He couldn't find a buyer and the fruit market ground fantasy still grinds on therefore the only way he could get any money back is to keep the debt riddled club going. Without a buyer and at their current loss rate, the Sags would have almost certainly folded and all that would have been left is whatever value assets they could flog off to repay the creditors. 

That shower of shite are still in the smelly stuff hip deep and sinking. 

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

This is the thing. Was wally really being innovative in appointing a trendy ( young coach) or was it simply a financial decision  

Or was he the only person they could get..? 

5 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I should warn you, Ska, Dannii snores.  

I really don't care Rudi! 😍 I would do anything that woman wanted me to do and my Mrs of 30 years knows it! 

As for the sags, reading a couple of their threads, it's Covid's fault as they're affected more than anyone else. Yeah saggies, just yeah!

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Rich said:

Do they actually believe Wael has "paid off" the debt? He's just moved it and, it's still secured against the rugby ground.

Yes, the Rovers fans do still believe the debt has been capitalised even though Companies House says otherwise. And if there was no debt why does the charge over the Memorial Ground remain in place ?

I think the Al-Quidis May be a family at war.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

How mint would that be if they beat them . It’s getting to them. I was ripping the piss out of one of my best mates this afternoon who’s gas. He actually said he’ll hurt me next time we’re out 😂😂😂😂 

Did he threaten to have your guts for Garners?!?

7 hours ago, bert tann said:

Yes, the Rovers fans do still believe the debt has been capitalised even though Companies House says otherwise. And if there was no debt why does the charge over the Memorial Ground remain in place ?

I think the Al-Quidis May be a family at war.

No he isnt in a family war,

The family want nothing to do with the club and told him that its his problem now,

They will want a return on their investment as well due to the global pandemic,

They are very much back to where they were under nick higgs

27 minutes ago, fatchers said:

The thought of the gas sharing with Newport county sent Newport into lockdown.

They’ll have an eye on sharing with FGR at the new ground.  Our Women have already stopped them going back to Twerton

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, fatchers said:

They could rent FGR present ground when FGR move to their spanking new ground. Then they could also be the smaller club in a two team town.

Also aren’t Glos meant to be retuning meadow park 

There is a fear that unless Garner wins the odd game, he'll be sacked sooner rather than later.

Maybe we should - in these uncertain times - hope that he wins the next one, just to keep Wally from pushing the button too soon. Once the transfer window closes, we can go back to a business as usual position where they find themselves with an imbalanced squad, unable to score and racking up losses. 

He is doing such a good job there, I don't want to see him moved on too quickly.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, TomF said:

They’ll have an eye on sharing with FGR at the new ground.  Our Women have already stopped them going back to Twerton

Sharing Trumpton with our girls team? That would give them a chance to practice one of their other sporting pastimes 👐

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, myol'man said:

Sharing Trumpton with our girls team? That would give them a chance to practice one of their other sporting pastimes 👐

probably get punched harder than any of their horse punchers could if they dared try to play cricket with the girls