Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread


Recommended Posts

So then, who is on the Myth Train today? Well this fella for a start...

 
gulfofaden
Newbie
*
8 hours ago
 
Quote
Managers used to say they wanted to keep us quiet back when we were in the conference in league 2 and were always a bigger club for those leagues.  

We are about average I would say in terms of noise and support. We have a well above average away support.  

‘WELL ABOVE average away support’, we’re talking the type of away support Leeds Utd have. So where were the Gas last season in terms of L1 away support rankings?


12th...barely ‘average’ for L1 and below the likes of Tranmere, Lincoln, Rotherham and rock bottom Bolton.

I genuinely don’t understand why they make it so easy for us to laugh at them? but, don’t forget, apparently we’re the deluded ones...not them 🤣

Bunch of roasters.

 

 

837511B9-8559-4DF6-B79D-23F432E62483.jpeg

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

So then, who is on the Myth Train today? Well this fella for a start...

 
gulfofaden
Newbie
*
8 hours ago
 
Quote
Managers used to say they wanted to keep us quiet back when we were in the conference in league 2 and were always a bigger club for those leagues.  

We are about average I would say in terms of noise and support. We have a well above average away support.  

‘WELL ABOVE average away support’,

Peter, Peter, Peter.... You just don't get it do you. How many times do you, indeed all of you need to be told. 

Its not the exact numbers they take away.  It's the percentage of morons that attend away matches in relation to the dwindling attendance at home games. 

Do try and keep up. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, WayOutWest said:

Its not the exact numbers they take away.  It's the percentage of morons that attend away matches in relation to the dwindling attendance at home games.

And the ones who are 'locked out' and not included in the official attendance figures.

  • Like 2
  • Robin 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/11/2020 at 13:08, Ronnie Sinclair said:

I first read this without my glasses, and thought that said 'Grifters'.....

3371: Raleigh Grifter Bike - Jun 17, 2006 | Vectis Auctions LTD in United  Kingdom

I thought you were writing about ‘ Chippers’ which where small ‘ Choppers’ which is equally relevant ( I expect, thankfully I have no proof ) 

Mrs Isewater and I are  big fans  of the 70’s period and she can often be found riding my vintage Chopper at Isewater Acres. 

Edited by Major Isewater
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WayOutWest said:

Peter, Peter, Peter.... You just don't get it do you. How many times do you, indeed all of you need to be told. 

Its not the exact numbers they take away.  It's the percentage of morons that attend away matches in relation to the dwindling attendance at home games. 

Do try and keep up. 

Of course.

The reward for having shit home attendances is that you can come out with that old chestnut 🤣

Just hope no one points out that, percentage wise, Accrington Stanley have EVEN BETTER away support than the Gas...

 

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WayOutWest said:

Peter, Peter, Peter.... You just don't get it do you. How many times do you, indeed all of you need to be told. 

Its not the exact numbers they take away.  It's the percentage of morons that attend away matches in relation to the dwindling attendance at home games. 

Do try and keep up. 

In other words: ‘How is that cobweb going to dig you out of your numerical mess?’

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, phantom said:

I see Rovers have made an appeal following Boris' announcement about numbers being allowed back into grounds

They are appealing for people with spare time on their hands to go along to the minimal to help get the crowds up to 4,000

The good news for the 15ers is that with the rule of 6, they have the option of doubling their attendance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BS2 Red said:

The good news for the 15ers is that with the rule of 6, they have the option of doubling their attendance.

I think they usually operate by the rule of 6. Have done for years.... 

6 Fingers..! 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I thought you were writing about ‘ Chippers’ which where small ‘ Choppers’ which is equally relevant ( I expect, thankfully I have no proof ) 

Mrs Isewater and I are  big fans  of the 70’s period and she can often be found riding my vintage Chopper at Isewater Acres. 

now then Major, I thought the junior chopper was a tomahawk.

image.png.d9cfe71221c8fc407ed236d1ec7ce966.png

 

The Chipper was a weird looking thing, even for the 70's, and had a really odd seat arrangement

 

 

Jeepers, there was even a Budgie!

 

image.png.63b954ccd5dfacd8dd87c561601978ff.png

 

image.png.3f122c55abc8435e4a29679c6c75c1bc.png

Edited by cider hoss rules
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...