Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

14 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

I should think mini buses, horses, boobs and so on, are very thankful and not a little relieved to be under lockdown this evening, and not out and about, going about their normal everyday business, where they might be butted, assailed, fondled (and tampered with), by irate pirates, Wael's Prowed Boys.

Especially the horses, who would probably be the recipients of all above named indiscretions...! 

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

I should think mini buses, horses, boobs and so on, are very thankful and not a little relieved to be under lockdown this evening, and not out and about, going about their normal everyday business, where they might be butted, assailed, fondled (and tampered with), by irate pirates, Wael's Prowed Boys.

You sir, are a genius. Why has no-one thought of this before?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, WessexPest said:

Listen to this shrub rocketeer. 🤣🤣🤣 

15D4582A-FD62-402E-A78C-E8BC76D5B270.jpeg

Matty's pass which led to the winning goal against Man U and some decent performances from the bench were more than enough to justify the £10m we paid the Sags (oops, forgot it was only £300k). Add to that, simply just pissing them off and scoring 2 goals to sink them today, I think he is a hero in the South of the city (actually these days, in the east, the west and most of the north too). Keep pissing them off Snakey.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

What a strange interview from Tisdale 

Sounds like he’s not that interested

oh well 🤣🤣🤣🤣

To be fair, if you were associated with them, you'd be struggling to muster any enthusiasm either!

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

Ongoing Sag meltdown on RB 🤣🤣🤣

One after another

Tisdale out

Widdrington out

Doesn’t surprise me, fickle bastards.

a few weeks ago he was the best thing since sliced bread, giving it the bigun about how he was better than Holden blah blah blah....

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Matty's pass which led to the winning goal against Man U and some decent performances from the bench were more than enough to justify the £10m we paid the Sags (oops, forgot it was only £300k). Add to that, simply just pissing them off and scoring 2 goals to sink them today, I think he is a hero in the South of the city (actually these days, in the east, the west and most of the north too). Keep pissing them off Snakey.

Mate - nail on head and you’ve somewhat stolen my thunder from a post I was going to compose once I’ve sewn my sides back together from reading that utter Dobbin’s screed of wounded bile at Snakey’s infidelity. At first glance though I could manage no more than hysterical laughter. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Super said:

Just a shame Matty couldnt celebrate in front of the 20k travelling gasheads.....

Having lived in Oxford and met a few Utd fans, there's no love for the blue few there. 

Wouldn't Oxford need to build their fourth stand to accommodate all the knuckle-draggers?

With Matty Taylor I seem to remember a sag posting that he was looking forward to sitting down with his warm shandy and watching Man Utd take us apart in our cup final.only to watch 90 minutes of good football and the icing on the cake was the snake popping up with the coup de gras pass to Korey!

That's Karma!

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Swede said:

With Matty Taylor I seem to remember a sag posting that he was looking forward to sitting down with his warm shandy and watching Man Utd take us apart in our cup final.

They were ALL doing it mate, don’t listen to any of them who say they weren’t glued to the TV desperately hoping to see us get annihilated.
Proper ruined their Christmas just like in 2000 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, The Constant Rabbit said:

Games in hand, but other teams are picking up points here and there.......they are in real trouble if the teams below win their next 2 or 3 out of 6.

Rovers have a tough run ahead.

Yep; they're up here at P'boro on Tuesday.

London Rd and my house are both in PE2. Will I be allowed to go out for an evening exercise stroll wearing my City shirt? 🙂

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

They were ALL doing it mate, don’t listen to any of them who say they weren’t glued to the TV desperately hoping to see us get annihilated.

Almost as bad as that melt who phoned Talk Sport after the Man City game begging them to remember that there's two teams in Bristol, which just underlined that actually there's only one.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I was actually introduced to one the other day (they are becoming quite rare these days) I had to do the usual checks like;

How many fingers did he have?

Did he have a girlfriend? (sister and grandmother's don't count)

Can he retract his tongue into his mouth?

Unfortunately he didn't pass one of the tests

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Swede said:

Almost as bad as that melt who phoned Talk Sport after the Man City game begging them to remember that there's two teams in Bristol, which just underlined that actually there's only one.

I remember that...And a Man City fan was on next and said the Rovers fan that was previously on was Jealous of Bristol City stating Bristol City was everything they wished to be and should grow up ....

• Like 1