Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

1 hour ago, Midlands Robin said:

Fun fact:

If the Sags were to splash out the same money for a Tilson today, according to the bank of England inflation calculator, the equivalent of 375k in 92 is 793k in 2020.

So even with inflation they still haven't spent a million. 

Basically, a Tilson then is worth slightly more than a Sammie Szmodics now. 

Who we sold for a profit! #SMUG

To be fair, Tilson was decent.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Jim Davey said:

they nearly finished their new ground down at the fruit market yet ,thought the man from del nomoney said it will be finished in 2 years.

Just putting the finishing touches to it, fitting out the changing rooms and that sort of thing I imagine.

Fair play to them, it`s almost as if no work has been going on at all and there`s been no disruption in the area for a project of that size. Well done all - I for one am looking forward to a pre-season friendly over there for their grand opening.

I imagine it will put Ashton Gate to shame.

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Just putting the finishing touches to it, fitting out the changing rooms and that sort of thing I imagine.

Fair play to them, it`s almost as if no work has been going on at all and there`s been no disruption in the area for a project of that size. Well done all - I for one am looking forward to a pre-season friendly over there for their grand opening.

I imagine it will put Ashton Gate to shame.

Latest stand images

F72B7172-65AD-48E6-A805-F077F323642F.jpeg

F6F42677-E3BF-49E5-B0A0-51E1C02F6A33.jpeg

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Jim Davey said:

they nearly finished their new ground down at the fruit market yet ,thought the man from del nomoney said it will be finished in 2 years.

Couldn’t help but notice the beautiful Sky-Dweller Nigel Pearson was wearing on his wrist in the post match interview yesterday.

Makes Wallys watch look like a Casio.

Mind the Gap.

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Couldn’t help but notice the beautiful Sky-Dweller Nigel Pearson was wearing on his wrist in the post match interview yesterday.

Makes Wallys watch look like a Casio.

Mind the Gap.

walleys casio is probably fake anyway

On 27/02/2021 at 14:30, Ska Junkie said:

To be fair, Tilson was decent.

Yep-and back when you could name the Gas starting eleven, they had some decent players. Nowadays I couldn’t tell you who the chuff any of them are, they’re that bloody nondescript. 

Who would’ve thought their ‘glory’ days were played out at Trumpton😂 Moving back to Bristol screwed them..(penance for stealing the Mem from the rugby club 😜)  

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, Basil Fawlty said:

Yep-and back when you could name the Gas starting eleven, they had some decent players. Nowadays I couldn’t tell you who the chuff any of them are, they’re that bloody nondescript. 

Who would’ve thought their ‘glory’ days were played out at Trumpton😂 Moving back to Bristol screwed them..(penance for stealing the Mem from the rugby club 😜)  

yep vile club ,getting everything they deserve .hope they go bankrupt 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Basil Fawlty said:

i could only name 1 player and thats because hes ex city