Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

2 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I wonder how many refs hes upset?

The fa aint his biggest fan.

He wont get many decisions go in his favour when push comes to shove id wager.

Also, a few more defeats and the mutants will turn on him.

The trap door is oh so close, and they know it. They are sh*tting themselves.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Also, a few more defeats and the mutants will turn on him.

The trap door is oh so close, and they know it. They are sh*tting themselves.

They haven't started yet then? Oh yeah forgot, they don't do that do they :whistle:

• Haha 1

Good start so far, lost at home to Wigan (can’t recall the last time they beat anyone else), win over Shrewsbury & defeat at Burton who unlike them are pulling away from danger since appointing Hasselbaink.

Think there are probably 6 clubs for 4 spots  & the blue few are definitely one of them.

Perhaps they appointed Barton because he has previous experience of going down? 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

And Cardiff only had 27% possession...

You'll recall the season they won promotion to the Premier they came bottom in just about every 'positive stat' in The Championship that season (possession, number of passes, successful passes, occupancy of other half et al...)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Each time I venture over to their site I come across another nugget...

FC34C548-4F52-4CAB-A1C7-F6E93497481D.jpeg

A an old school friend of mine is involved with York City and they have just left Bootham Crescent after 88 years. The pictures he has posted make it look far superior to the Mem and they are knocking it down! 

Funny how Rovers fans described the second yellow as there being another ball closer to the Burton player and the Rovers player kicking the ball off the pitch...... its literally at the Burton players feet so by letter of the law is a yellow card offense 

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

A an old school friend of mine is involved with York City and they have just left Bootham Crescent after 88 years. The pictures he has posted make it look far superior to the Mem and they are knocking it down! 

Update on Leaving Bootham Crescent | York City Football Club

Looks tidy enough!

• Like 2

They must be sick of being undone by special agents.  Agent Snakey the other week and Agent Smith last night.  How many other agents are working against them this season?

I also note that again the reason they lost last night was down to the referee and nothing to do with the fact that they can't score and their defence leaks like a sieve.  

It was August 3rd 2019 that Wael of Fortune gave that interview where he claimed they would have a new stadium at St Phillips Marsh in 2 years. So on the 19th month anniversary I thought it was a good time to check on their progress..................

A few tent like structures ........ Check

Rovers 1.jpg

Catering ........ Check

Rovers 2.jpg

Club Shop........ Check 

Rovers 3.jpg

Floodlights.......... Check 

Rovers 4.jpg

The next 5 months will be a doddle, ready for the new season then. :) 

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It was August 3rd 2019 that Wael of Fortune gave that interview where he claimed they would have a new stadium at St Phillips Marsh in 2 years. So on the 19th month anniversary I thought it was a good time to check on their progress..................

A few tent like structures ........ Check

Rovers 1.jpg

Catering ........ Check

Rovers 2.jpg

Club Shop........ Check 

Rovers 3.jpg

Floodlights.......... Check 

Rovers 4.jpg

The next 5 months will be a doddle, ready for the new season then. :) 

these things take time

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Funny how Rovers fans described the second yellow as there being another ball closer to the Burton player and the Rovers player kicking the ball off the pitch...... its literally at the Burton players feet so by letter of the law is a yellow card offense 

Definite yellow, the Burton player would have taken a quick throw in so he did it to stop play and got penalised for it.

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

They must be sick of being undone by special agents.  Agent Snakey the other week and Agent Smith last night.  How many other agents are working against them this season?

I also note that again the reason they lost last night was down to the referee and nothing to do with the fact that they can't score and their defence leaks like a sieve.  

Don't forget Agent Akinde on 20 Feb - scored a brace and missed a penalty!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Listening to post match Radio Drivel,it seems the fewers were brilliant AGAIN ! If it hadn't been for the scurrilous sending off, they would won comfortably. One bloke on there was nearly in tears................but, hang on a cotton -picking minute, if you check BBC stats the ONLY thing they won was slightly more possession. fewer shots off target, fewer shots on target, fewer corners ! I now understand why they're called "Fewers" .:clap::laugh: oh, and well done Smithy !

In fact the only things they aren't Fewers in but winners are "Lie's and delusion"  

• Like 1