Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

42nite

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

A Bristolian lottery winner has announced he'll buy Bristol Rovers FC. 
 The man was not available for comment but his wife told reporters..
 "He's over the moon and who knows what he would have done if he'd got a fourth number up"

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

They love thieving from others don’t they? It’s in their blood. 

Theyve got the first team squad hounded some young kid on every form of social media who nicked a watch off one of the staff. 

I see a few Bristol Rovers players on social media are posting pictures of some kid they believe has stolen stuff from their changing room. 

Of course I have no idea what proof they have, but I'm sure even the police don't post pictures of minors. I might be completely wrong but are they on dodgy ground by posting a picture of him without any proof?

https://twitter.com/tomnichols20/status/956852013828108288

17 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Screenshot_20180126-124004.thumb.png.4760512bc2bfa6d02c56145daeea838a.png

Might wanna clarify it's not Rory Gaffney they mean but the kid out of that photo - you can just see his grey hood.

Edited by Septic Peg

11 minutes ago, Lita For Congo said:

They love thieving from others don’t they? It’s in their blood. 

Theyve got the first team squad hounded some young kid on every form of social media who nicked a watch off one of the staff. 

It's "what they do"

Blimey, they are all on Twitter naming the kid, and all up for giving him some instant justice. 

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? might not even be the right kid 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

I see a few Bristol Rovers players on social media are posting pictures of some kid they believe has stolen stuff from their changing room. 

Of course I have no idea what proof they have, but I'm sure even the police don't post pictures of minors. I might be completely wrong but are they on dodgy ground by posting a picture of him without any proof?

Sooooo tinpot. Shouldn't the club itself or the police be dealing with this? Gotta be a fair chance this kid will get the shit kicked out of him as a result of this.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Sooooo tinpot. Shouldn't the club itself or the police be dealing with this? Gotta be a fair chance this kid will get the shit kicked out of him as a result of this.

The kid's mum has been tagged in the post on fb so am sure she'll be getting pelters too...

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

They've sold a massive 350 tickets for their trip to Doncaster tomorrow

#ticktock

They probably think the games off, because Doncaster UNITED wend out of business in 1969..!

2 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

The thread on ass-shat regarding this has been deleted.

There's a thing. :shifty:

Hopefully the club will be the next thing to be deleted....:reaper:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Blimey, they are all on Twitter naming the kid, and all up for giving him some instant justice. 

Sadly, they just have a completely feral and delinquent fan base.

• Like 1

Haha, bunch of seagulls aren't they!! If it's not nailed down...

At least it wasn't Wally's really expensive watch.

22 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Awwww.....no mention of Rovers in the same sentence as City, Angus Scott is a Ted......woe is us boo hoo.....case in point right there!

IMG_4163.thumb.PNG.d840c911476f83f0cd0458bc9249bb4d.PNG

Ha ha, lower league football??? wtf

Owned by Jordanians, er. . . so what.

So by using this particular piece of "gaslogic" as an example, a Manchester City fan should be doing research on Stockport County so that when they discuss the next cup final or the next round of the Champions League they can do so in the knowledge that they are in possession of the full facts of lower league football.

Deluded

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

The kid's mum has been tagged in the post on fb so am sure she'll be getting pelters too...

Thing is though, the way I read the post, it's not the kid that nicked it, but the older "gent" in the background.  He keeps referring to "the guy", not the kid, and did mention that it was "the guy on the right of this picture....  They may have completely the wrong person that they're naming in any case!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Thing is though, the way I read the post, it's not the kid that nicked it, but the older "gent" in the background.  He keeps referring to "the guy", not the kid, and did mention that it was "the guy on the right of this picture....  They may have completely the wrong person that they're naming in any case!

That's how I read it as well. 

44 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Screenshot_20180126-132102.thumb.png.ae0f70c89344aeb75b9d909e5505b176.png

One of those twitter comments made me chuckle

"Outrageous. Should be given a season ticket at Rovers for life when found as punishment" 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

He was already guilty of taking the guys phone and running off with it down his trousers - it's possible a second thief went in and then stole the same persons watch, but occams razor.

16 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

14 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

That's how I read it as well. 

Definitely the kid.

14 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

So who had the phone down their kacks?

And why the **** would they be happy to put it anywhere near their mouth afterwards? 

It's not like you can chuck an iPhone in the dishwasher :laughcont:

They truly are something else and not in a good way.

22 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Their only hope this season is to have a new god to worship, if someone scores a goal to keep us from getting promoted..! 

Sums them up! 

They were tossing themselves off to anyone in a Villa kit earlier this month.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

So who had the phone down their kacks?

And why the **** would they be happy to put it anywhere near their mouth afterwards? 

It's not like you can chuck an iPhone in the dishwasher :laughcont:

They truly are something else and not in a good way.

Good job the phone belonged to a player and not a fan otherwise having to be reminded of "The Shit" every time they went to make a phone call would have been too much to bear and they would have gone all "Aggro" on the phones ass! :laughcont:

Should we be reproducing the lads picture? As someone else said, currently the evidence is circumstantial at best. 

When they used "find my phone" to um find the phone, presumably the app responded "It's in his pants"? Apple technology is wonderful.

Perhaps Omega need to develop a "Which of you Gashead bastards has nicked my watch" app?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3