Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

42nite

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

Recommended Posts

How many tickets have they for Pompey? Given the fall off in form from Pompey in recent weeks and surrendering a 3 nil lead to Southend on Sat, they're just as likely to spawn a win.

But they travel in numbers, it's what they do.....there'll be hundreds down there already.

#agentpitman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly think the 15ers would love us getting promoted to the PL. As we'd no doubt lose more often than we won, they'd take great joy in celebrating each defeat.

I can just see it now, they scrape a draw at home to Solihull Moors to move off the bottom of League Two, whilst on the same day we lose by the odd goal at the Etihad, and the phone lines to Radio Bristol are clogged with 15ers telling everyone how it's such a great weekend for them, and how they are 'coming for us'.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BanburyRed said:

How many tickets have they for Pompey? Given the fall off in form from Pompey in recent weeks and surrendering a 3 nil lead to Southend on Sat, they're just as likely to spawn a win.

But they travel in numbers, it's what they do.....there'll be hundreds down there already.

#agentpitman

I thought I'd check out their website, to see if I could find out how many tickets were originally available, and I found the following message:

Untitled.png

Good to see that the 15ers are at the forefront of technology! 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

I thought I'd check out their website, to see if I could find out how many tickets were originally available, and I found the following message:

Untitled.png

Good to see that the 15ers are at the forefront of technology! 

Interesting that a club that bask in the glory of their travelling support numbers, are very cagey about details of allocations, numbers sold and they don’t have an “away days” section to quote their away support..! 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Interesting that a club that bask in the glory of their travelling support numbers, are very cagey about details of allocations, numbers sold and they don’t have an “away days” section to quote their away support..! 

 

The Sag in charge of typing up their away support has had to knock it on the head due to the fact that the "0" key on his keyboard is worn out.

There was some talk of investing in a replacement keyboard, however these things take time...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, BS3City said:

The Sag in charge of typing up their away support has had to knock it on the head due to the fact that the "0" key on his keyboard is worn out.

There was some talk of investing in a replacement keyboard, however these things take time...

Wally did want to announce when the "0" was going to arrive but a confidentiality clause with Smith Corona has scuppered that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Saving up for Webley though, innum..?

I'm coming back to England in May for a school reunion ( and the play off final fits into my schedule) and an old friend of mine has already asked me if I want  a ticket for the Gas at Wembley! I declined :laugh:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

I'm coming back to England in May for a school reunion ( and the play off final fits into my schedule) and an old friend of mine has already asked me if I want  a ticket for the Gas at Wembley! I declined :laugh:

 

 

Is Robbored a good friend of yours..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The quicker Bristol Rovers are put out of their misery the better, imagine future generations of children no longer being forced to attend that poor excuse of a ground by sad act bitter gasheads, who's only moment of solace is when the club they hate has it's defeat relayed to the Mems scoreboard.

In the modern era no child should have to suffer the fate of abject failure year on year when there is a far happier place to go within striking distance.

So come on gasheads think of the children!

You know it make sense.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, redcityman said:

So come on gasheads think of the children!

You know it make sense.

Some Gasheads are always thinking of the children..! 

 

8AAA081F-3B1D-4542-9FC2-4A4DB90A56F0.png

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With LJ sitting a prívate box with JT, the obvious question to ask is where was Wally at Stamford Bridge to night?  Or even where's Wally full stop?

Answers on a postcard to:

Where's Wally Competition 

PO Box 2015

Nowhere Near Bristol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 29AR said:

Sea change? With their numbers, it's not even the dirty end of a U-bend. 

I'm sure its a tempest on their forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Malago said:

With LJ sitting a prívate box with JT, the obvious question to ask is where was Wally at Stamford Bridge to night?  Or even where's Wally full stop?

Answers on a postcard to:

Where's Wally Competition 

PO Box 2015

Nowhere Near Bristol

 

Probably in a standard seating area with the fans, with a ticket he’s bought from a tout outside Stamford Bridge with the pocket money his older brother had recluctantly gave him.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/02/2019 at 17:38, Old Rascal said:

Then you must be in disguise! The last time I saw or heard anything from them, was a couple of pissed up middle aged blokes in The Swan down Conham.

I like most of your posts, but your not “bigging” up your support again? Next time I am out for a pint, I will check outside, to see how many have been locked out!👀

Not the bloke with the glasses and his Neanderthal Tote End mate that actually offered someone out aggressively just because he mentioned City during a conversation with someone else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Probably in a standard seating area with the fans, with a ticket he’s bought from a tout outside Stamford Bridge with the pocket money his older brother had recluctantly gave him.

He tidied his bedroom on the weekend, so he had enough money to get a hotdog at half time as well.

Proper treat for him, that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, edada said:

Gaslogic at its finest. 801 = 1000. Belters

A4A3258F-CF84-455D-A9EE-74E329C27D9C.png

Yet us taking over  1000 to Blackburn is shit in their twisted logic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, edada said:

Gaslogic at its finest. 801 = 1000. Belters

A4A3258F-CF84-455D-A9EE-74E329C27D9C.png

Wow. It's less than 100 miles. To one of the biggest clubs in the division. On a mild Tuesday night.  

I did like the "We really are pretty amazing" comment though. If one sentence could sum up 15ers, it's that.

It's a stark contrast to OTIB though, we could take 10,000 away and you'd still get people complaining that we don't take enough away and that other teams are so much better than us, whilst the 15ers could take 50 away and they'd still be wanking each other off over how amazing they are. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

800 to Pompey one of the better away games in that league "amazing" dear oh dear !!! Its going to be cold though sounds like the donkey jackets will be out tonight on the south coast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/02/2019 at 14:25, BS3City said:

The Sag in charge of typing up their away support has had to knock it on the head due to the fact that the "0" key on his keyboard is worn out.

There was some talk of investing in a replacement keyboard, however these things take time...

Is that the same '0' that was missing from Matty Taylor's transfer fee?

Edited by wendyredredrobin
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Wow. It's less than 100 miles. To one of the biggest clubs in the division. On a mild Tuesday night.  

I did like the "We really are pretty amazing" comment though. If one sentence could sum up 15ers, it's that.

It's a stark contrast to OTIB though, we could take 10,000 away and you'd still get people complaining that we don't take enough away and that other teams are so much better than us, whilst the 15ers could take 50 away and they'd still be Walking each other off over how amazing they are. 

Someone did point out that 800 is actually closer to 700 than 1,000 to be fair mind..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Added 20% to round it to a 1000!  

25% :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, edada said:

Gaslogic at its finest. 801 = 1000. Belters

A4A3258F-CF84-455D-A9EE-74E329C27D9C.png

So using the same logic we can legitimately say the Sags are only taking 600 to Pompey. What a poor effort!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they are getting tonked tonight regardless of how many fans are there, 3-0 Pompey is my prediction, although they are on a terrible run of form (3 points from 18), Rovers are only marginally better with 7 points from 18 so hardly a form side either

Edited by Tinmans Love Child

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I think they are getting tonked tonight regardless of how many fans are there, 3-0 Pompey is my prediction

Pitman hat trick?

 

ps at least when there is an ex City player in the opposition line up it gives them something else to shout apart from that awful Irene dirge.

Edited by myol'man
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, edada said:

Gaslogic at its finest. 801 = 1000. Belters

A4A3258F-CF84-455D-A9EE-74E329C27D9C.png

Take 800 just down the road to Pompey...

we really are pretty amazing”

Yep, that one w@nky comment sums up Gasheads and the ridiculous over inflated opinion they have of themselves.

They must be averaging around the 500 mark away from home this season. You’re not amazing Sagheads, in fact you’re not even mediocre.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

It's a stark contrast to OTIB though, we could take 10,000 away and you'd still get people complaining that we don't take enough away and that other teams are so much better than us, whilst the 15ers could take 50 away and they'd still be Walking each other off over how amazing they are. 

That’s the difference between us and them.

City fans would be embarrassed not to sell out a 12k Mem every game. Gasheads start patting each other on the back furiously if they break the 8k mark.

Some of our fans slate our support even though we average over 1000 away every year (irrespective of promotion push or relegation battle). Rovers can only dream about that.

But but but, we’re in the Championship...

So? it’s still mainly the same grounds we visit every season. Hull and Boro haven’t moved any closer to Bristol.

But but but they visit smaller grounds...

Yes and they still fail to sell out those smaller allocations.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/02/2019 at 14:25, BS3City said:

The Sag in charge of typing up their away support has had to knock it on the head due to the fact that the "00000" key on his keyboard is worn out.

There was some talk of investing in a replacement keyboard, however these things take time...

Corrected that for you.

Much more likely to be the case.

Edited by Bazooka Joe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, edada said:

Gaslogic at its finest. 801 = 1000. Belters

A4A3258F-CF84-455D-A9EE-74E329C27D9C.png

They only have themselves to blame for being locked out then?!

They tried to apply for tickets but their crayons don’t work on a computer screen and they can’t spell for shit. Writing “Prowed Wembly” isn’t going to get them very far.

Still, they have the club phone line but no doubt over-exaggerated the phone number by adding more digits than were necessary and failed to get through.

Tinpot. Neanderthal. Mind the Gap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Loon plage said:

Someone did point out that 800 is actually closer to 700 than 1,000 to be fair mind..

And then someone else questioned why 700 is closer to 800 than 1,000! I agree, they are pretty amazing... really amazing...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right , can someone help me here.
They have sold 800 tickets, decent enough, not aways easy to do midweek trips. The guys says they would have sold more if it wasn't all ticket, yet when I had a quick look the initial allocation seems to be 1400. If there is call for it you can have the whole end. How does this work in the gAsshead mind? Not all ticket , take thousands, make it all ticket and loads decide they can't go ! 
I'm really having trouble with this.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

Right , can someone help me here.
They have sold 800 tickets, decent enough, not aways easy to do midweek trips. The guys says they would have sold more if it wasn't all ticket, yet when I had a quick look the initial allocation seems to be 1400. If there is call for it you can have the whole end. How does this work in the gAsshead mind? Not all ticket , take thousands, make it all ticket and loads decide they can't go ! 
I'm really having trouble with this.

#gaslogic

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, edada said:

Gaslogic at its finest. 801 = 1000. Belters

A4A3258F-CF84-455D-A9EE-74E329C27D9C.png

If you say it’s cold enough times and you’re taking “nearly” a thousand enough times..................................................you’ll still be talking shit. I’m surprised they used the term “fighting relegation” instead of “play off push”!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...