IGNORED

Plastic Mancs

bengalcub

So manc derby tommo speaking to my bristolian (manc supporting mates ) we all have a few ....

When asked the question win tomo and liverpool win the league and they secure fourth or lose finish 6th but man city win the league ,they choose to loose ? 

Would real manc fans honestly rather no champions league football so that  liverpool dont win the league....

1 minute ago, bengalcub said:

So manc derby tommo speaking to my bristolian (manc supporting mates ) we all have a few ....

When asked the question win tomo and liverpool win the league and they secure fourth or lose finish 6th but man city win the league ,they choose to loose ? 

Would real manc fans honestly rather no champions league football so that  liverpool dont win the league....

Are there any? :fear:

6 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Would real manc fans honestly rather no champions league football so that  liverpool dont win the league....

Are you aware that some ‘real manc fans’ are Man City fans?

8 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Slightly digressing but I keep being told by numerous top flight fans that there are more blues than reds in Manchester. Interesting thought but no facts to back this up.

More United fans than City I believe.

To answer @bengalcubpoint, Manchester United fans from Manchester want them to lose as well. From those I have spoken to, it’s not a majority but it’s not that far off.

Shocking support.

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

More United fans than City I believe.

To answer @bengalcubpoint, Manchester United fans from Manchester want them to lose as well. From those I have spoken to, it’s not a majority but it’s not that far off.

Shocking support.

Is is though? Most United fans recognise they haven't a hope in hell of winning the Champions League next season. But to them, Liverpool winning the title is like Rovers winning the title to us. In other words, it would be unbearable.

3 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Is is though? Most United fans recognise they haven't a hope in hell of winning the Champions League next season. But to them, Liverpool winning the title is like Rovers winning the title to us. In other words, it would be unbearable.

United have won the league so many times recently that it isn’t really comparable to us and Rovers.

Should always want best for your team surely 

28 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Slightly digressing but I keep being told by numerous top flight fans that there are more blues than reds in Manchester. Interesting thought but no facts to back this up.

It's because there are more reds than blues in Norway...

15 minutes ago, RedDave said:

United have won the league so many times recently that it isn’t really comparable to us and Rovers.

Should always want best for your team surely 

It’s also to do with the most top flight titles won by United. Which United are currently ahead of Liverpool. Believe Sir Alex described it as “ knocking them off their perch “, when he first took over at United. Believe that United fans see Liverpool as a bigger game than when they play City, due to history. COYR 

2 hours ago, bengalcub said:

No, we don’t “all have them”

I suppose it depends how desperate you are for “mates” I honestly can’t imagine a situation where I was surrounded by plastic Mancs and was referring to them as my “mates”. 

2 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

Surely that would be if Man City won it..?! Liverpool winning it would be more like Cardiff or Swindon winning it..?!

1 hour ago, bengalcub said:

Doing your usual.....

Feel free to add some substance or troll elsewhere .

Add some substance to what..? The hypothetical feelings & opinions of a bunch of people who rarely/never go and watch a team, that come from a city, 180 miles away from their home town..? 

7 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

No, we don’t “all have them”

I suppose it depends how desperate you are for “mates” I honestly can’t imagine a situation where I was surrounded by plastic Mancs and was referring to them as my “mates”. 

Seriously ? 

Why just why do you also feel the need to troll ? 

You always love to have a pop block me buddy save yourself the hassle.

9 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Isn’t it the Etihad that’s not in Manc..?

No .

9 hours ago, Northern Red said:

None of the United fans I know want to lose tomorrow, though all of them would rather City win the league. 

Same with the ones i know.

One simply said something along the lines of imagine they throw the game and then liverpool won the league anyway.

Personally if i ever so much as muttered that i wanted Bristol City to lose id pack it all in and save myself a lot of time, money and heartache. Couldnt give a damn about who wins the league if it aint us.

Archived