IGNORED

Hull away tickets

MattWSM

7 hours ago, mightyreds89 said:

BCFC says we’ve received just over 2.400.

of those numbers are correct that’s already a good following. 

We were given 2400 but they've been released gradually. 

So out of the 4 blocks we can be given, I believe we've only been given the first two. Not 100% sure though... 

• Admin

Correct, Hull sell the tickets by blocks, so once the first sells out they then release the next one

The further around the pitch the more they cost - they are also VERY strict about people sitting in their correct blocks

Currently 179 left in N6 / N7

image.png

14 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

How many left in total? Want to get two tomorrow morning when they're on general sale.

Can’t see this game being sold out even if goes to last game. The ridiculous kick off time plus Hull being 3 to 4 hours from Bristol. If something on the game I’d expect in the region of 1500 to 1800 travelling 

Not followed City as much for a few years now but just bought my Hull ticket, already got my Derby ticket, got my Season ticket for next year and thinking about Millwall - seems a long way on a Tuesday. Where is the best place to stay over?

Anybody going to Florida? :)

• Admin
10 hours ago, MattWSM said:

Not followed City as much for a few years now but just bought my Hull ticket, already got my Derby ticket, got my Season ticket for next year and thinking about Millwall - seems a long way on a Tuesday. Where is the best place to stay over?

Anybody going to Florida? :)

@MattWSM I know of a few people travelling up and back from Weston by train if you are interested

Currently pricing up the U, S of A

17 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Are the other stands already sold out then? I thought they'd go on sale after we sold the first two blocks out.

I didn't realise that they only released block at a time.

I suppose they will only open another block if there is sufficient demand though.

Just now, Loosey Boy said:

So......lets say, hope and pray that Derby don’t win tomorrow - how many City will go to Hull on Sunday?

COYRs

Imagine a few may change their minds, not a great amount though given it’ll still be pretty unlikely we’ll do it. 

Although stranger things have happened - Like only being in the relegation zone for 20mins throughout the whole season, then getting relegated! (In their own kit may I add)

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

Close to another block opening?

image.png

Looks like a good away following, considering location and kick off time very impressive.

If, Derby don’t win tonight then can see demand increasing 

Like probably everyone else on here, I'll try to go if Derby don't win this evening.  The experience on Sunday, will be unlike anything we've known - if things fall into our favour.

Will there be seats on the City coaches, and how long roughly will the trip to Hull take by coach?

4 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Like probably everyone else on here, I'll try to go if Derby don't win this evening.  The experience on Sunday, will be unlike anything we've known - if things fall into our favour.

Will there be seats on the City coaches, and how long roughly will the trip to Hull take by coach?

Coaches leave at 5am

Just now, reddogkev said:

Jesus Effing Christ, that is for the truly hardcore City fans, I was hoping it might have at least been 6.30am.

Tbh no idea why it is leaving that early!

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

According to the AA it takes 4 hours, now include the usual 1 hour services stop, they are scheduled to be there approx 10am !!

image.png

Plenty of time for some sightseeing!

Archived