IGNORED

Hull away tickets

MattWSM

9 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I reckon the majority of people don't have 100 quid plus in order to spend on an off the cuff decision. 

To think otherwise is more presumptuous... 

“I reckon”

Bit presumptuous..

On 01/05/2019 at 04:47, reddogkev said:

Jesus Effing Christ, that is for the truly hardcore City fans, I was hoping it might have at least been 6.30am.

It is painfully early, but if I was going on the coach I’d rather get there in plenty of time and be kicking my heels for a bit than panicking that I might miss kick off - being a bank holiday weekend who knows what the roads will be like.

Make up for lost kip on the journey up.

30 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Even more bizarre than that is they don’t let under 14’s in without an adult..! 

When I think back to how I started watching football, my dad (who wasn’t into it that much, after taking me to my first seasons games to get me into it) used to drop me to Winterstoke Road when I was 10/11 yrs old and I used to go in alone. 

With policy added to the lack of concession prices, they are hardly attracting the next generation of fans..! 

Might be missing a point, but isn't that pretty standard in 2019?

Safeguarding, fear, etc etc- on a technical note it's not a legal obligation I don't think that under 16's at football have to be accompanied by an adult but it seems pretty routine now.

12 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I really hope that they only do that if it sells out!

Didn't we once have a game against like Preston away midweek or something that was beamed back?

In usual circumstances I'd have travelled to Hull, however due to my 10k commitments I'm hoping there will be be a beam back.

26 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Didn't we once have a game against like Preston away midweek or something that was beamed back?

In usual circumstances I'd have travelled to Hull, however due to my 10k commitments I'm hoping there will be be a beam back.

Yes we did. I just don’t think beambacks should be done for games that haven’t sold out. They’d suit me sometimes, I just don’t like things that stop people going to support the team, personally.  

1 hour ago, bengalcub said:

Just looked to purchase tickets want to take the boy (5) surely they aint charging the same price as adults for the kids ? 

I cant see any concession prices .

no, Hull dont do kids tickets apparently!!

ruled me out going straight away!

37 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

It is genuinely unclear- one criteria is that at this time beambacks have to be agreed by both clubs, all parties.

What isn't so clear is the question of sold out away allocations- at this time. Gareth Torpy seemed to think yes albeit a while ago, @JasonM88 seemed to think otherwise.

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO could settle this one.

28 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It is genuinely unclear- one criteria is that at this time beambacks have to be agreed by both clubs, all parties.

What isn't so clear is the question of sold out away allocations- at this time. Gareth Torpy seemed to think yes albeit a while ago, @JasonM88 seemed to think otherwise.

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO could settle this one.

I haven't seen Matt replying to anything on here for a while, has he taken a leave of absence from OTIB?  I Apologise to the man if I have missed some recent responses.

7 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

No discounts for kids ? 

Kids are the future 

Ill be staying in bristol then .

Allams don't give a toss mate, they don't have a future in this country. They know they can charge clubs like Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield Utd, Forest or any other reasonably sized club up that way whatever they like and they will sell it, so they're just milking every penny for their remaining time here.

4 hours ago, BessexRED said:

Allams don't give a toss mate, they don't have a future in this country. They know they can charge clubs like Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield Utd, Forest or any other reasonably sized club up that way whatever they like and they will sell it, so they're just milking every penny for their remaining time here.

Would that be Allam, who has been in Hull since1968...?! 

5 hours ago, Riaz said:

no, Hull dont do kids tickets apparently!!

ruled me out going straight away!

5 hours ago, bengalcub said:

No discounts for kids ? 

Kids are the future 

Ill be staying in bristol then .

Is there something we as fellow fans can do about this? Is there someone with the nouse to set up some sort of online fund - I’d happily chuck a tenner in, and proceeds can go towards anyone taking a kid with them - say a tenner per kid to cover what should be the concession. 

As said, I’ll happily stick £10 in. Just don’t know how we can set it up and ensure fair distribution to those taking kids? 

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Is there something we as fellow fans can do about this? Is there someone with the nouse to set up some sort of online fund - I’d happily chuck a tenner in, and proceeds can go towards anyone taking a kid with them - say a tenner per kid to cover what should be the concession. 

As said, I’ll happily stick £10 in. Just don’t know how we can set it up and ensure fair distribution to those taking kids? 

Also would chuck some in, seems a bit of a piss take really. Shame it’s their dodgy owners pockets we’ll be lining though.

Just now, BessexRED said:

Also would chuck some in, seems a bit of a piss take really. Shame it’s their dodgy owners pockets we’ll be lining though.

It is sadly but I wouldn’t want some kids missing out for the sake of maybe £10-£15. Seems a shame. I’d love to help but would need more techy brains than mine to resolve 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

It’s probably too late in the day but an excellent idea/gesture.

Its such a own goal by Hull tho. Lots of adults aswell as kids won’t go now, because of the prices 

Archived