IGNORED

Man Utd v Man City

Bristol Rob

1 minute ago, Dynamite Red said:

Went to my local in Frampton Cotterell, the usual plastics who support teams in the North West. Such passion from these glory hunting Sky subscribing *******. Pathetic, support your local team, what is the best supported team in the South West? Liverpool, Man Utd? *****, end of. 

Globe?

2 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Went to my local in Frampton Cotterell, the usual plastics who support teams in the North West. Such passion from these glory hunting Sky subscribing *******. Pathetic, support your local team, what is the best supported team in the South West? Liverpool, Man Utd? *****, end of. 

Support your local club, that doesn't have a single Bristolian in the team

Decent game and wanted a city win as would hate for Liverpool to win it, more their fans then the actual club. Utd are poor, will take a while until they have a decent team. Shame as although I didn't support them they were always good to watch up until Fergie left and the rivalry with arsenal was great when I was growing up, games to really get excited about watching 

• Admin
29 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Are they actually Sky subscribers if they went to the pub........

1 hour ago, Sparkz 76 said:

Most fascinating title race in the prem ever hope Liverpool win the league but if city win tonight I can’t see it

You didn’t find the City/United Aguerooooo! Title race more interesting than this one, which isn’t really very interesting. City are likely to win every game, so it’s always been theirs to throw away, which they haven’t and probably won’t now. 

Fair play to Liverpool for making them work for it, but, well.... meh ?‍♂️

I can honestly say, if Pogba became available, I wouldn’t want him anywhere near my team. 

An incredibly selfish player and doesn’t put in a shift. Let’s people run off him constantly, takes no responsibility when out of possession, slows the game down to a walking pace when quick passes needed.

What an overrated waster. I think Man U will be better off getting rid asap. 

Funny watching Keane vs Neville after the game. Neville trying soooo hard to defend Solskjaer. Keane saying players are lazy, Neville saying no they’re tired. He wasn’t saying that 3 months ago when Jose was in charge. Keane in high pitched voice “he’s only got to run 2 yards man”. 

7 minutes ago, Harry said:

I can honestly say, if Pogba became available, I wouldn’t want him anywhere near my team. 

An incredibly selfish player and doesn’t put in a shift. Let’s people run off him constantly, takes no responsibility when out of possession, slows the game down to a walking pace when quick passes needed.

Funny watching Keane vs Neville after the game. Neville trying soooo hard to defend Solskjaer. Keane saying players are lazy, Neville saying no they’re tired. He wasn’t saying that 3 months ago when Jose was in charge. Keane in high pitched voice “he’s only got to run 2 yards man”. 

Keane rubs a lot of people up the wrong way. But I personally think he is brilliant, says it as it is & doesn’t care who he upsets. Makes me chuckle every time I watch him on tv. COYR 

20 minutes ago, Harry said:

We couldn't afford Pogba's agent. let alone Pogba.

16 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Morrell Is from Ipswich according to wiki, unless you meant Joe B, obviously.

May be from Ipswich but has been at our academy for a good amount of time, couple of years at least before his debut? adopted Bristolian then. 

Whilst I was watching the game tonight and don't laugh I thought is there that much difference between our keeper Max  and David de Gea, granted Max makes the odd mistake but think about it is there really that much between them, because after watching him( De Gea) for the past week or so I have to ask myself, is there that much of a gulf between them?

2 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

Went to my local in Frampton Cotterell, the usual plastics who support teams in the North West. Such passion from these glory hunting Sky subscribing *******. Pathetic, support your local team, what is the best supported team in the South West? Liverpool, Man Utd? *****, end 

2 hours ago, Sixtyseconds said:

'GARY ITS 2 YARDS. 2 YARDS!!'

Ha ha. This was funny. And said in the highest pitched voice I’ve heard on tv since the first airing of The Snowman!

Neville just couldn’t bring himself to question any players commitment under his chum Ole. It’s 2 yards Gary ?

Archived