IGNORED

Player of the year awards

Danwal

Haven't seen anything on the main site, but does anyone know if they will be doing the player of the year awards after the game Saturday. 

I know last year they did the event in the fan village so wondered if they would be doing the same this year. 

• Admin
31 minutes ago, Danwal said:

Haven't seen anything on the main site, but does anyone know if they will be doing the player of the year awards after the game Saturday. 

I know last year they did the event in the fan village so wondered if they would be doing the same this year. 

I was wondering the same, it seems very low key this season.

Maybe hoping there will be one more home game?

@Dollymarie will know

On 25/04/2019 at 13:04, Dollymarie said:

Lee wanted to understandably concentrate on the game on Saturday and so the awards were handed over at the training ground this week. Everything was filmed and that will be released ahead of Saturdays game. 

That is without a doubt the best thing that he could do, nothing on the players mind except getting that W tomorrow (at least I hope there isn't anything else on their minds, from what I've been hearing = holiday).

4 minutes ago, WhenHarryMetAlli said:

They are just announcing it on Twitter, seems they are dragging this thing out exactly as they had done with the kit before the season started and new badge. This season's social media team have been a shambles!

I think this is how awards are normally announced. The Oscars, Brits, Baftas and many more would be too short if they announced all the winners at once.

2 minutes ago, Buckeyed said:

I think this is how awards are normally announced. The Oscars, Brits, Baftas and many more would be too short if they announced all the winners at once.

Well yeah but this ain't exactly the red carpet or needing adverts does it? Surprised they haven't put out a tweet containing information on why to subscribe to Bristol Sport's plane travel...!

22 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Amazingly, Kalas will be proven to be 'H' this Sunday on Line Of Duty.

When I saw the start of Dot's confession I did think I hope it isn't Dziekanowski or the next series will just be six episodes of him completing his dieing declaration.

3 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Kalas has been the backbone of the team for the season but what do you English know about football.. 

Think him and Webster should be joint Players of season. Both have been magnificent and have formed a fabulous partnership. Probably the best in this division. We'll done boys, it's been a pleasure. Just keep it up for 6 more games !!!

Archived