IGNORED

Can we use the giant TV screens to cheerlead the crowd during the Derby match?

Curr Avon

Just in case anyone needs any encouragement to sing loudly to help lift the players for our MOST IMPORTANT MATCH IN 11 SEASONS.

If the answer is no, can we get round it with 'advertising' for companies registered as, say, COME ON YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS!!!! Limited.

3 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Cheerlead the crowd during the match?

Just in case anyone needs any encouragement to sing loudly to help lift the players for our MOST IMPORTANT MATCH IN 11 SEASONS.

If the answer is no, can we get round it with 'advertising' for companies registered as, say, COME ON YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS!!!! Limited.

We’ve been putting things like that, and player songs/slogans, on the advertising boards for the last few games. 

1 minute ago, Curr Avon said:

I saw the song slogans last Friday, but wasn't that only before the game?

Not sure if they appear during the game. Hopefully people are busy watching the match, rather than looking around for prompts to sing. 

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Might be better off putting a weather forecast on.

Looks a bit iffy this weekend.

It’s our D Day,there will be a brief fine spell between 1 and 6 o’clock.COYR 

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

Except the concourse is so far behind live action, Dean Windass hasn't even scored yet. 

It's OK though as the more you drink, the further behind your senses are so it all kinda evens itself out. You'll even be first in the queue for best part of the matchday experience: the rush for the ONE POUND PIES 

• Admin

Remember that was about all our old scoreboard could muster up on top of the old East End

1 hour ago, Curr Avon said:

FFS NO !!!

3 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Its either that or Amarillo. I've had to suffer for my art, now its your turn. ?

I take it you're having a laugh with the thread itself, but on a serious note, I do quite like the idea of forming a business called 'Come on you REEEEEEEEDS! Limited'.

Imagine having to belt that out every time you answered the phone.

Archived