IGNORED

can I have a moan about the Quest?

Simple really, for pure viewer excitement. Seeing matches separately when it actually means something will take away the spectacle of it.

The highlights on Quest have been a breath of fresh air this year. To hear Dean Ashton calling out players going down easily as diving was exactly what’s needed.

54 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Show the important goals as they are scored.

Show the the rest of the matchs at the end seperately

Definitely this. It adds context to each match and each chance. 

As Stevie Cotts said when he was here, we do like a little moan (us West Country folk), so moan away. It's what we do (according to Cotts. Who himself spent his last months here having a little moan. And a bit of a sulk. And who amongst cannot say we like a little moan and a sulk ourselves, every once in a while/home defeat?)

4 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

As Stevie Cotts said when he was here, we do like a little moan (us West Country folk), so moan away. It's what we do (according to Cotts. Who himself spent his last months here having a little moan. And a bit of a sulk. And who amongst cannot say we like a little moan and a sulk ourselves, every once in a while/home defeat?)

I don’t mean to be a moaning Minnie,but you post is full of moans.

5 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

My moan is why on the last days highlights they show several match's "at the same time" in the way the goals are scored.

Would you prefer the above idea

OR

highlights of the match's being shown seperatly

like it does all season

When we win the play-off final, Quest can broadcast the highlights 24/7 until August!!

Archived