IGNORED

Down to the fans

Topper 123

Tomorrow everyone knows the importance of 3 points so please don’t just sit there moaning and having a go at manager or players , get out your seat and show your passion , show how much you want the club to go forward , cheer these players who have taken the season down to the last home game and gave us something to cling to cheer them on Congradulate them on another year of improvement we can’t ask for more , we have no Devine right to promotion in this ever improving division -so enjoy tomorrow, paint the kids faces red and be PROUD to be a city fan . Let’s hear the ASHTON ROAR  it’s down to you boys 

14 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

Tomorrow everyone knows the importance of 3 points so please don’t just sit there moaning and having a go at manager or players , get out your seat and show your passion , show how much you want the club to go forward , cheer these players who have taken the season down to the last home game and gave us something to cling to cheer them on Congradulate them on another year of improvement we can’t ask for more , we have no Devine right to promotion in this ever improving division -so enjoy tomorrow, paint the kids faces red and be PROUD to be a city fan . Let’s hear the ASHTON ROAR  it’s down to you boys 

Spot on, let’s get behind the team from first whistle to the last. Make it intimidating for Derby , let’s make the gate rock tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

Yep - if we can’t get a big atmosphere generated tomorrow then we never will. Cannot wait!

43 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

I’ll moan all I like......after the game,

we need a Man U style atmosphere 

1 hour ago, Magger1 said:

Very well said but you just know if we go a goal down all the moaning will start. Johnson said get behind the team

I’m with magger1 

Huge game tomorrow.Lets all make an effort tomorrow even if u have sit next to a prawn sandwich merchant .

How I miss 80,s

Aston Villa (cup)Fulham / Swindon/Hereford/Sheffield Utd/Aldershot/Millwall/Doncaster/Plymouth/Notts forest and obviously the funny people .

Big games for different reasons but ones I will always remember cuz of the noise!!

3 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

I will boo

A legendary OTIB meme, which was also my first attempt redesigning our badge a few years ago now, I think captured the essence of Ashton Gate far better than Jon Lansdown's unicycling Robin.

F5A302B4-E7DE-45FA-B47D-B250C864E1FE.png.08954240e95d82b13c61d370d091edbe.png

Too right.

Highly unlikely but say we are 1 up with a couple minutes to go. A derby player breaks through then I am scaling the barriers and taking one for the team.

Edit....

More unlikely we are 1 up than me executing my plan effectively.

haha ^^

Agree, us fans will have a massive say in how the game turns out but ultimately it will be up to the City squad to keep us going. They will need massive balls for tomorrow's game. Have they got the bollocks?? I do hope so. Remember how you performed v West Brom, sheff Utd and Middlesboro and you will be fine. Don't give Derby a touch. Fight for every scrap. Treat it like your last game. We can do this boys. Get the Gate rocking. One game that could possibly change you and your families life forever. Make sure you are not the ones giving us fans a consolation clap at the end of the game knowing that things could have been so different. Send us and you home happy. Do it, just do it. 

6 hours ago, Magger1 said:

Good post Steve, rally the troops, scare the bejeezus out of FLDC, keep their fans quiet, and go for the win from kick off, this has to be a win, COYRs!

1 hour ago, Diggadab said:

Too right.

Highly unlikely but say we are 1 up with a couple minutes to go. A derby player breaks through then I am scaling the barriers and taking one for the team.

Edit....

More unlikely we are 1 up than me executing my plan effectively.

haha ^^

Ha ha yeah. I’ve thought about this in the past in terms of ‘has a fan ever run on to the pitch and saved a goal or by tackling the opposing player’? Can’t recall ever seeing it in any league.

4 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Ha ha yeah. I’ve thought about this in the past in terms of ‘has a fan ever run on to the pitch and saved a goal or by tackling the opposing player’? Can’t recall ever seeing it in any league.

This is the first thing that springs to mind... 

11 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

I may be imagining this, but didn't a shot that was goal bound once hit a bird seagull I think and fail to go in that would have won them the match, perhaps somebody can confirm.

Every City fan knows the importance of todays result, I just hope its another Crystal Palace/Rotherham moment when fans and players turn up and not a Hull at Wembley moment when the players don't.

Could yet be set up for a crunch decider with Hull and payback for many years of hurt, hope we win today but a draw is fav imo.

ROCK THE GATE:banana: :fingerscrossed:

16 hours ago, Magger1 said:

And they'll never take our FREEEEDOM!

Archived