IGNORED

Please,no boo-ing of Richard Keogh

I find it staggering how he’s been playing first team football at a club like Derby for so long. 

Good squad player in league one for us, quite liked the bloke. But I’ve watched him multiple times on a Friday night game and he can be a real liability.

I actually felt sorry for the guy when Leko finished him.

He's the main player that our players have to run at -  he's....umm....not very good at defending against pace.

Neither is Tomori who is not the finished article.

But Keogh is most definitely a player we should target.

I won't boo him though....

Absolutely no reason to boo Keogh but I hope Fammy absolutely tears him to pieces with all possible respect to him.

3 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

His steadfast and ongoing refusal to make good use of Parsons Street train station?

WHAT??? ?

Bloody shocking by Keogh!

BOOOOOOO. ;)

I’ve never understood why anyone would boo an ex-City player - it’s particularly embarrassing when our ‘fans’ boo players who have been hugely successful for us - eg Luke Freeman - and he’s just had a superb season, he won all four Player of the Year Awards at QPR this season .... a decent future awaits LF - but some of our Neanderthals just had to boo a key player who was instrumental in winning us our first proper trophy for 60 years ... beggars belief ....

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I’ve never understood why anyone would boo an ex-City player - it’s particularly embarrassing when our ‘fans’ boo players who have been hugely successful for us - eg Luke Freeman - and he’s just had a superb season, he won all four Player of the Year Awards at QPR this season .... a decent future awaits LF - but some of our Neanderthals just had to boo a key player who was instrumental in winning us our first proper trophy for 60 years ... beggars belief ....

Think he gets boo'ed due to the way he departed us .

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

... you mean the way he wasn’t offered a contract which reflected his contribution.... what would you have done?

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/queens-park-rangers-winger-luke-1130677

Obviously not , i mean the way he was contracted but then refused to play against burnley i believe ? 

He was offered a contract just not what he wanted so moved on , but i'll say again i think he gets boo'ed by some fans because of his refusal to play for the club that paid his wages .

I was at the Aston Villa away game this season,

and when Tammy clapped every one in the corner area we were in.

The boo's could be heard.

Albert came over to the touch line and said a few words to the city fans and even gave his shirt away

With the booing still continuing

Albert one of the nicest blokes you would ever want to meet

Tammy gave us one of our better seasons,that most of us will remember

For any one else who leaves and says "Bristol City you are shit"

Carry on booing them

Archived