IGNORED

Derby Are Staying...

BessexRED

5 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

You failed fellas. Just walked past Frank and some of his lads doing a windy early morning jog on the triangle.  They didn't look to tired. 

Going to be a big game today. Bloody windy though

You should have asked for directions to somewhere really obscure.

Then when they explain who they were and why they didn't know feign total ignorance* about them despite being a massive football fan. Get in their heads.

*Feigning total ignorance is also known as "doing a Robbored"

10 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

You should have asked for directions to somewhere really obscure.

Then when they explain who they were and why they didn't know feign total ignorance* about them despite being a massive football fan. Get in their heads.

*Feigning total ignorance is also known as "doing a Robbored"

My first thought was - full kit ******* when I saw a group of grown men all running in the same outfits. Then realised who it was! Whoops.

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

It wasn't an apology.

Or mean spirited, just a fact*.

*Despite which, you will moan.

Just now, Ivorguy said:

Oh dear

Take back Corbyn comment and substitute Trump and fake news in its place then!

Case in point.

You do regularly complain about miniscule things that often aren't backed up by facts.

My initial comment was meant in a light hearted tone but you have proven it since with these comments.

Go and have a nap.

1 minute ago, Loco Rojo said:

My first thought was - full kit ******* when I saw a group of grown men all running in the same outfits. Then realised who it was! Whoops.

Was at a station in London a few years ago, saw a bunch of Fulham players on their way back from training (same season they were relegated), thought about making a jokey comment.

Then I remembered I had my City top on for all to see and this was the season when we were bottom of League 1 under SOD, so thought better of it.

Archived