IGNORED

Bristol City v Frank Lampard's Derby County Match Day 44

Septic Peg

Would loved to have seen us really go for it today, get at them and get the crowd going.

These opportunities don’t come around all that often. I can’t help but feel a little bit deflated by what appears to be another defensive looking lineup at home.

Paterson gets a recall ahead of Eliasson and Palmer. Hope he turns up today else we’re really lacking a creative spark going forward.

Just now, Kibs said:

Would loved to have seen us really go for it today, get at them and get the crowd going.

These opportunities don’t come around all that often. I can’t help but feel a little bit deflated by what appears to be another defensive looking lineup at home.

Paterson gets a recall ahead of Eliasson and Palmer. Hope he turns up today else we’re really lacking a creative spark going forward.

We went for it against WBA with pretty much same team so don’t really know what you mean 

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

We went for it against WBA with pretty much same team so don’t really know what you mean 

Assuming Webster is in midfield but Paterson offers less in terms of going at people than Eliasson IMO. We’ll see. 

20 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Apparently Derby are woeful at defending from crosses, heard this from their own fans. Gutted to see Eliasson not start, and also Palmer; whom I thought looked really lively and maybe our best player against Sheffield Wednesday. 

Both Dasilva and Hunt really need to up their crossing today, as it's been dreadful recently. 

Glad to see Niki back in goal, despite Max doing alright. 

Spot on...  No Elliason, 3 cbs again, out of form Pack again and Pato... Dreadful! 

3 minutes ago, Redpool said:

Fail to win today and I believe questions have to be asked regarding Johnson’s team selections. Very questionable, but here’s to 3 points today!

Disagree, had a much better season than I thought. LJ has done a great job this season 

5 minutes ago, Redpool said:

Fail to win today and I believe questions have to be asked regarding Johnson’s team selections. Very questionable, but here’s to 3 points today!

We are playing a team who are as good as we are and are equally desperate for a result. Why would failure to win be necessarily a result of the team selection?

Archived