IGNORED

Bristol City v Frank Lampard's Derby County Match Day 44

Septic Peg

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Don’t like the score line. 

But for once I’m liking what I’m reading on here. 

What, that once again our finishing is not at the required level, we’ve looked a tidy team for a fair bit of the season, until we get to the final ball or shooting opportunity.

2 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

What, that once again our finishing is not at the required level, we’ve looked a tidy team for a fair bit of the season, until we get to the final ball or shooting opportunity.

Not so much when you put it like that. 

3 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Let’s be honest with out the 8 game winning run we’d be nowhere near the play offs! We ain’t good enough up top (which LJ, MA and SL) knew last summer!!! Big summer ahead

Well yes. If you took 8 wins away from any team they would be average or relegated. Bizarre comment ?

Lacking a quality supplier and finished.

Weimann working hard but offering very little.

Shape much better since the change.

Semenyo over Palmer is a strange one for me. One bit of skill other than they not been on game since coming on.

7 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Let’s be honest with out the 8 game winning run we’d be nowhere near the play offs! We ain’t good enough up top (which LJ, MA and SL) knew last summer!!! Big summer ahead

So if we hadn't won as many games as we have we wouldn't be near the play offs? 

Genius 

6 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Such a ridiculous comment, if my Aunty had balls she’d be my Uncle!  The fact is we did have an 8 game winning run so do deserve to be where we are, yeh we need a striker who scores 20 plus, but doesn’t everyone

Archived