IGNORED

Bristol City v Frank Lampard's Derby County Match Day 44

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Robin101 said:

You are a fool mate. This is robbery. We might not have been quite good enough across the season but we’ve been dominant today. 

Dominant means nothing when the scoreline says otherwise. Plenty of teams been dominant and produced nothing from it, today we're one of them and that's cost us our season. 

It's a fact that we've not been good enough at home. 

Good season but still feel disappointed. As I said earlier today. Questions have to be asked over recent formation and team selection (Pack, Paterson etc). Potentially the size of the pitch needs to be reviewed also.

Over to you MA and SL now to demonstrate how serious you are this summer to improve this club.

6 minutes ago, Nathandao said:

Because the foot that was out wasn't dangerous. Watch it closely, the Derby player kicks Semenyo's foot

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Not the point - players done well today. 

That might not be everyone’s perception, how many times can you say the players done well and lost, doing well means winning, at least more consistently than we have managed at home this year.

I don’t know why everyone is so sad. 

If at the start Of the season you had offered us 8th place with 2 games to go with a mathematical chance of the playoffs we’d all have taken it.*

*I don’t really believe this. It just what everyone’s attitude has been every time we lose recently and it’s not a good attitude to have. It’s bloody awful. It’s acceptance of mediocrity (although ironic I accept given that it sounds like today has been one of our better recent performances!)

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play.

Agreed. the Derby player should have been sent off

1 minute ago, AirlieBeachRed said:

A quality finisher has been the missing part for us all season.  Lack of finishing has cost us.  I really don't think much has been missing other than that. 

The lack of a quality goal scorer and a creative midfielder has been City's problem for a few seasons now. SL has know this for ages and done nothing about it. Please don't give me the thing about FFP and being substainable, other clubs manage it, why can't City?

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

He lunged at the ball. He won the ball. The Derby player kicked his foot. He got sent off. Had the Derby player not kicked his foot, the contact would have been minimal and there would be no decision to make.

1 minute ago, Nathandao said:

He lunged at the ball. He won the ball. The Derby player kicked his foot. He got sent off. Had the Derby player not kicked his foot, the contact would have been minimal and there would be no decision to make.

I agree with what you say but the rule has changed. What you are saying is irrelevant 

Archived