IGNORED

POTD

Unan

4 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Tickets still available via the website - think they will all be gone by 1pm

Tried buying from there but their system is crap, my ‘login’ name is taken? (There’s no option to change your login name) & you can’t recover your account by email without knowing your login name, which I don’t have!

1 hour ago, Unan said:

Just found out I can make the game & I'm on the M25 Bristol bound, someone please tell me there's pay on the day.

That’s some drive for nothing I’d be gutted if I drove that far but couldn’t get it.

based on my good mood/nature if you DM me I’ll happily log in buy you a ticket and meet you pre match to give to you for the cash. 

13 minutes ago, mightyreds89 said:

That’s some drive for nothing I’d be gutted if I drove that far but couldn’t get it.

based on my good mood/nature if you DM me I’ll happily log in buy you a ticket and meet you pre match to give to you for the cash. 

I rung up & sorted it thank you, I highly appreciate the gesture though.

Because my account was made years ago it wasn't linked with the Bristol Sport with the same email & they essentially cancelled each other out. I couldn't log in through my old account as I couldn't make a new Bristol Sport account & I couldn't do the same thing but the opposite way around. Anyway, all sorted & thank you to everyone for the help, highly grateful!

Archived