IGNORED

Nice one johnson

Redwhitepurple

Bringing on the most inexperienced kid on biggest game of season. This is why we tire of getting behind the club. Sick of fans saying get behind the team. People do that every game every year and city in return give you nothing.if you pay your money you have every right to do what you want so fair play to those that leave early.#johnson still out

1 minute ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Bringing on the most inexperienced kid on biggest game of season. This is why we tire of getting behind the club. Sick of fans saying get behind the team. People do that every game every year and city in return give you nothing.if you pay your money you have every right to do what you want so fair play to those that leave early.#johnson still out

Log off you mess.

Bet you’ll be whanching yourself blind tonight.

So it’s play offs or sack the manager? Really? 

Just now, Redwhitepurple said:

Oh grow up!

18 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Everyone's entitled to an opinion but sometimes it's better to think "Is this going to make me look like a complete tit?" first

Semenyo coming on was a big gamble which didn’t pay off in the most brutal of fashions. Matty Taylor or Palmer wouldn’t have made that challenge.

I like LJ, but sometimes I think he dreams of the headlines (e.g. Bristol City academy star scores first goal to down derby) rather than the sensible decision. In some ways it was a mental decision not to go for one of our seasoned pros.

1 minute ago, Robin101 said:

Semenyo coming on was a big gamble which didn’t pay off in the most brutal of fashions. Matty Taylor or Palmer wouldn’t have made that challenge.

I like LJ, but sometimes I think he dreams of the headlines (e.g. Bristol City academy star scores first goal to down derby) rather than the sensible decision. In some ways it was a mental decision not to go for one of our seasoned pros.

What if Semenyo's looked way better in training than the other two?

10 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

What an utterly ridiculous post.

12 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

The levels of bellendness in this post beats your own record

5 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

What if Semenyo's looked way better in training than the other two?

Well I said it was a gamble. Maybe he has. In another world maybe he comes on and scores a winner. Unfortunately in our world he comes on and makes a reckless challenge, gets sent off, and City’s season is all but over.

22 minutes ago, cityexile said:

The bit you have to get used to, after decades of watching us, it relatively this has been a ‘good’ season.

How can you say it’s been a good season when we were relatively comfortable in a play off place no so long ago. We ****** up yet again. 

I always hate losing, but it is important to play these young players and if they make a mistake, then shit happens. Obviously the magnitude of the game will make some people think he shouldn’t have played, but I was excited when he came on instead of Taylor and he was making an impact before Huddlestone conned him

35 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Fine margins though isn’t it. Semenyo could’ve scored with his first touch if he’d struck it cleanly then the ref made a very harsh call to send him off imo. Wasn’t our day I guess. 

Archived