IGNORED

Nice one johnson

Redwhitepurple

41 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Bringing on the most inexperienced kid on biggest game of season. This is why we tire of getting behind the club. Sick of fans saying get behind the team. People do that every game every year and city in return give you nothing.if you pay your money you have every right to do what you want so fair play to those that leave early.#johnson still out

**** off troll, the only thing I'm sick of is your whining bullshit.

7 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

I have run out of emojis so just to say I agree with you

Pay a poxy fiver then you wretched nause so you can continue your relentless miserable twattery via emoji too x

6 minutes ago, RED@BS14 said:

Yes we progressed to a comfortable position on the playoffs and then threw it away yet again. 

Another tosser crawling out of the woodwork when the going gets tough eh.

50 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Bringing on the most inexperienced kid on biggest game of season. This is why we tire of getting behind the club. Sick of fans saying get behind the team. People do that every game every year and city in return give you nothing.if you pay your money you have every right to do what you want so fair play to those that leave early.#johnson still out

What a load of utter bollocks........ffs...........:disapointed2se::facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Red said:

Experience is so needed in games like this!

yes yes and yes again - he clearly has potential but this was such a critical game it was a complete gamble and what message does it send to Taylor who has scored when given a chance?

I just don't understand it - and didn't at the time even before the red.

To be fair I think that Johnson cannot be held to account for poor officiating....I think that he has worked hard with the budget he has been given. We have progressed season on season. I'm as livid as everyone but we have to remain objective......were 8th in the league and (by many accounts) with players who are  reportedly substandard and lack passion.....we've had a good season.....with an outside chance of promotion....sadly it's not our year...

Look I’m as annoyed as the rest of us, but getting fed up of the posts panning Johnson.

Most would widely agree on here that we battered them today, even with 10 men. There comes a time when, even if you’ve totally tactically masterminded the game, the players have to stick the ball in the net.

There’s only so much LJ can control from the sidelines but it seems to me that some people on here think he’s got a PlayStation controller and he’s to blame for players missing chances.

End of the day, once the players cross that white line, it’s largely their actions alone which determine the outcome of the game.

We’re disappointed about potentially missing out on the Championship playoffs. On the flip side, we could be happy about avoiding relegation from league one.

16 minutes ago, Stortz said:

**** off troll, the only thing I'm sick of is your whining bullshit.

Pay a poxy fiver then you wretched nause so you can continue your relentless miserable twattery via emoji too x

Another tosser crawling out of the woodwork when the going gets tough eh.

I like a man [or woman] who tells it how it is.................congrats for putting it out there ??

8 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

I thought he struggled tbh. Don’t blame him tbh he was thrown in however this post is the most ridiculous post I’ve ever seen on this website. That’s saying something.

I agree, thought he looked a yard off the pace and never got up to speed with the game. The beauty of hindsight - at the time I was excited to see him come on but looking back it was the wrong decision.

1 hour ago, Redwhitepurple said:

I thought it was working really and we continued our dominance. 

A poor, inconsistent red changed the pattern of play 

16 minutes ago, RED@BS14 said:

Crawling out the woodwork?  You *****, I’ve been watching Ciity for 45 years. 

And yet here you are crying like a toddler (like you have been in virtually all of your recent posts on here i see from a quick glance) at the club because officials have cheated us out of a position nobody thought we'd be in at the start of the season.

I would have thought your 45 years of experience watching City would have prevented your childish reactions tbh.

I don’t think footballs the game for you sunshine

People have been saying why hasnt he played and johnson gives him a chance and then your slating him , f off you inbreds :laugh:

City played great today we were unlucky, we over performed this season but still a great season in my eyes some great games, Sheffield united away, first half against west brom, keeping Middlesbrough stadium quiet

Well done johnson more of the same

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

Bizarre decision to bring Semenyo on with Palmer and Eliasson sat on the bench.

Semenyo isnt good enough yet.

This. Semenyo looked a bit clumsy and ineffective. Whereas Eliasson and Palmer terrified them when he came on. Why doesn't Johnson see these things??

46 minutes ago, RED@BS14 said:

How can you say it’s been a good season when we were relatively comfortable in a play off place no so long ago. We ****** up yet again. 

We’re progressing each season. Fact is we’re not quite good enough yet. The season is over 46 games not 26 or 36 and we’ll deserve to be where we are at the end of it. 

Imo Semenyo was really starting to find pockets of space when he was sent off for another big team biased decision. They could well of had 2 straight reds first half . 

We've been sawn off by so many officials it’s unreal, and no it doesn’t even itself out. 

49 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

I always hate losing, but it is important to play these young players and if they make a mistake, then shit happens. Obviously the magnitude of the game will make some people think he shouldn’t have played, but I was excited when he came on instead of Taylor and he was making an impact before Huddlestone conned him

Agree 100%  He was starting to get into the game then that challenge.  rash for sure, red ? Not so sure.  End of now.  Semenyo is going to be one hell of a player, but he will not be unless he starts games.  At Newport he was ripping up teams and Prem teams and was being raved about.  He will be a good player

14 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Then of all people you should see the progress and stop whining

If you call being comfortable in a play off place a month ago and where we are now progress your obviously a bit simple. It irrelevant where we thought we’d be in at the beginning of the season, we we in a cracking position last month and we’ve blown it. 

Disgraceful comment The fact is the team that we have gave everything, Semanyo has done enough to have a chance and the referee was terrible. We are lacking up front and we need to strengthen but this team has over performed this season and to see them chasing down balls to the 90th minute was brilliant today.

I'm disappointed but never really thought it was on this year. We go again and remain City.

Archived