IGNORED

The fat lady ain’t singing yet

BigAl&Toby

So we need all available support for Tuesday. It’s not yet but over.

We’re making the playoffs.

We win on Tuesday. Derby lose on Wednesday to Swansea.

Final games of the season on Sunday.

She’s warming up like Charlotte Church. 

Aden is confident of a win. So’s Frank. But we’re all at Hull. It’s shit or bust. 

The gods that Roos prayed to at halftime are looking down on us. He says they need some fortune. He’s reading the FA letters for those idiots in black who pulled our pants down at Villa and today....

Fammy’s tried his bicycle kick all season....

There’s 7 minutes extra time. It’s the 6th minute. It’s a corner. Max is on. Nikki is injured. He’s up. It’s a wild Jay back post one. **** me what a waste......

But no. Max flicks it back across the 6 yard black to our very own Man in Black....

He’s in the air. It’s taking shape. It’s a clean connection. It’s almost like it’s in slow motion.....

It’s in the back of the net......

We go again says Lee.

COYRs. It’s not over until it’s over..... ?

1 hour ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

So we need all available support for Tuesday. It’s not yet but over.

We’re making the playoffs.

We win on Tuesday. Derby lose on Wednesday to Swansea.

Final games of the season on Sunday.

She’s warming up like Charlotte Church. 

Aden is confident of a win. So’s Frank. But we’re all at Hull. It’s shit or bust. 

The gods that Roos prayed to at halftime are looking down on us. He says they need some fortune. He’s reading the FA letters for those idiots in black who pulled our pants down at Villa and today....

Fammy’s tried his bicycle kick all season....

There’s 7 minutes extra time. It’s the 6th minute. It’s a corner. Max is on. Nikki is injured. He’s up. It’s a wild Jay back post one. **** me what a waste......

But no. Max flicks it back across the 6 yard black to our very own Man in Black....

He’s in the air. It’s taking shape. It’s a clean connection. It’s almost like it’s in slow motion.....

It’s in the back of the net......

We go again says Lee.

COYRs. It’s not over until it’s over..... ?

This is why spice is bad for you kids,stay away 

Look at it this way.

Me and the boy took the gamble. We bought tickets for Millwall - me - and Hull - is - before today. We didn’t hedge our bets.

We lost today to a sloppy goal and a referee who was absolutely ******* useless.

We looked good for large parts of the game. We deserved more. We weren’t beaten by the better side.

And if that’s not enough look at it like this. Nothing in life is guaranteed. And if - admittedly a ******* massive if - we get a win in London on Tuesday. 

And it goes to the final game of the season.

And it goes our way.

Why wouldn’t you want to be there?

And we’ve got free seats in the car. Still.

Archived