IGNORED

ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL.

pillred

Yet some appear to be more equal than others. today and against villa are perfect example's, it seems to me that without realising it (well I hope that's the excuse) the officials seem to favour the BIGGER teams, what other excuse can there be for such blatant favouritism I'm afraid to get out of this division we are going to have to be not just as good or better than the BIG teams but so much better than them that there can be no argument that we were the better team am I being paranoid?

1 hour ago, pillred said:

Yet some appear to be more equal than others. today and against villa are perfect example's, it seems to me that without realising it (well I hope that's the excuse) the officials seem to favour the BIGGER teams, what other excuse can there be for such blatant favouritism I'm afraid to get out of this division we are going to have to be not just as good or better than the BIG teams but so much better than them that there can be no argument that we were the better team am I being paranoid?

This is correct. I bet other smaller names will say the same. Happens in the peen as well.

2 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

This is correct. I bet other smaller names will say the same. Happens in the peen as well.

I assume you mean the prem Milo, and again I think you're right, to say it's nonsense is ignoring all the times it's happened to us it can't just be a coincidence.  

2 hours ago, pillred said:

I don’t think you are being paranoid but fully expected a man fighting a monkey from the title

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

once again just **** off you sag shit !

Can you stop being so rude and swearing but challenge views you disagree with by giving your own opinion. That is what a forum is all about - not personal abuse of fellow fans about whom you know nothing

For me it is self evident that referees do not act in the biased way suggested. There is no evidence to support this. And if there was do you think clubs wouldn't have acted?

5 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

Can you stop being so rude and swearing but challenge views you disagree with by giving your own opinion. That is what a forum is all about - not personal abuse of fellow fans about whom you know nothing

For me it is self evident that referees do not act in the biased way suggested. There is no evidence to support this. And if there was do you think clubs wouldn't have acted?

How many letters of apology has LJ received from the Referee’s Association in recent seasons ?

Do you believe , Villa, Leeds , Forest have had any at all ? 

There is a bias , is it down to crowd pressure or belief that officials are in awe of bigger clubs ?

I don’t believe that our officials are crooked but we definitely have more than our fair share of dodgy decisions given against us .

26 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Yeah, weird. As weird as that club that was convinced the league and Wycombe had conspired to get them relegated...now, who was that?!

You have sort of made my point for me. Go on any football forum, listen to managers in after match interviews and you will here claims that 'everyone is against us'. It's ridiculous but it seems to be a default reaction for many.

Officials are not the reason City will probably not make the play offs, nor were they the reason Rovers got relegated. You only notice the decisions that go against City, because you watch City, I bet if you trawl through Villa forums you will find people bemoaning referees decisions and claiming that they are being discriminated against.

Sometimes the decisions go for you, sometimes they don't  and any team that doesn't get enough points to stay up or be promoted have simply not been good enough to do so.

Archived