IGNORED

Did we have a shot (on target or otherwise)

REDOXO

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Not sure what that means, however to help did their keeper make a save, or did at anytime did we look like scoring?

I take it you were not at the match, or followed it live, or have read any reports whatsoever about it?

Yes, Kalas header cleared off line.  Weimann shot cleared off line after Pato shot pushed away.

Unfortunately, we hit several shots straight down the keeper’s Throat, and some were nasty bounced ones just in front of him, but he didn’t spill any.

I was encouraged by our willingness to pull the trigger today.

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Not sure what that means, however to help did their keeper make a save, or did at anytime did we look like scoring?

Had to make a save from Semenyo, looked dodgy as hell with shots hit at him to start with as he couldn't hold anything. Was saved by his defenders 2 or 3 times, header off the line, last ditch legs sticking out to block the ball going over the line causing goal mouth scrambles. As for above we had 23 shots 11 of which were on target.

15 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, Kalas header cleared off line.  Weimann shot cleared off line after Pato shot pushed away.

Unfortunately, we hit several shots straight down the keeper’s Throat, and some were nasty bounced ones just in front of him, but he didn’t spill any.

I was encouraged by our willingness to pull the trigger today.

Just watched the highlights on Quest, Brownhill too- not quite off the line but could easily have gone in.

Think we were unlucky today.

11 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I take it you were not at the match, or followed it live, or have read any reports whatsoever about it?

Hilarious! We lost 2-0 we did not test their keeper significantly. He did not push one round the post or any other real extension that can be remembered as a any kind of game changer. 

4 minutes ago, windmillhillred said:

Yes. And Yes. Happy to help. Hope you enjoy what I can only imagine will be your second football game next season.

Many thanks for your comment but I have seen every game this season, home and away, and was today a guest of the club in the Heineken lounge (yes really) But good effort!

Hilarious! We lost 2-0 we did not test their keeper significantly. He did not push one round the post or any other real extension that can be remembered as a any kind of game changer. 

Many thanks for your comment but I have seen every game this season, home and away, and was today a guest of the club in the Heineken lounge (yes really) But good effort!

Does your guide dog not talk you through the game?

Their keeper definitely stretched to save one in the first half. Pushed it away to safety. We had plenty of chances to score today so not sure what point you are trying to make?

5 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Did you indulge too much on the Heineken to remember rightly? :)

Did you indulge too much on the bottles of Heineken to remember rightly? :)

Hilarious. We lost to a team that hit the target and worked the keeper! We failed to extend their keeper. Tell me when we did?

So you don't think the keeper being beat twice (or maybe three times?), with defenders clearing of the line is 'working the keeper'?

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Their keeper definitely stretched to save one in the first half. Pushed it away to safety. We had plenty of chances to score today so not sure what point you are trying to make?

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

One first half! We failed to score!!

1 minute ago, just like watching brazil said:

And the shot that smashed the bar 4 yards out

Hitting the bar is missing. You get that right!

1 minute ago, StGeorge said:

apart from the clearance off the line , and the shot off the bar,,,,,

As above!

Hilarious. We lost to a team that hit the target and worked the keeper! We failed to extend their keeper. Tell me when we did?

Are you seriously on a wind up? We dominated what I thought was a shocking Derby team for 80 minutes, including when we were down to 10 men. Hit the bar. Nearly scored three times in about 30 seconds early in the second half. We did have a lot of fairly weak shots from distance but presume that was about testing their keeper given conditions.

Just now, REDOXO said:

He made an absolutely outstanding save on about 35 mins. Think it was Brownhill’s shot arrowing into the top corner and the keeper pulled off a beauty. 

Not sure what game you watched. We had about 5 shots straight at him. One off the line. One off the bar. The worldy save. I can’t find too much fault with our performance today - one of the best we’ve played at home in a while. 

1 minute ago, windmillhillred said:

Are you seriously on a wind up? We dominated what I thought was a shocking Derby team for 80 minutes, including when we were down to 10 men. Hit the bar. Nearly scored three times in about 30 seconds early in the second half. We did have a lot of fairly weak shots from distance but presume that was about testing their keeper given conditions.

Nearly! Another failure

1 minute ago, just like watching brazil said:

!As above you’re a plank go and support the gas

****! Failure!

Actually he had to make one pretty smart save from Patto, I believe his third effort on target, and was pushed by the Semenyo shot.

There were also - as mentioned - Waghorn's block off the line (after the keeper was beaten) and the unlucky bounce out off the underside of the crossbar in the second.

If you are suggesting that the Derby goal was not threatened then I think it's you who are hilarious.

Try this place: 

Image result for specsavers

Archived