IGNORED

Did we have a shot (on target or otherwise)

REDOXO

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

We failed again. Stop pretending!

But hat's different to the original question.  Let's face it fella, your original question has made you look a  bit of a fool.  Finish off your case of Thatcher's and get a good nights rest.  It'll look much better in the morning (but don't read this topic cos you'll be embarrassed).

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

Actually he had to make one pretty smart save from Patto, I believe his third effort on target, and was pushed by the Semenyo shot.

There were also - as mentioned - Waghorn's block off the line (after the keeper was beaten) and the unlucky bounce out off the underside of the crossbar in the second.

If you are suggesting that the Derby goal was not threatened then I think it's you who are hilarious.

Try this place: 

Image result for specsavers

We can not do it when it matters and have failed to to for 40 years, that is us!

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

We can not do it when it matters and have failed to to for 40 years, that is us!

We didn't win today, but it would be daft to deny that we didn't play well out there or that we were unlucky. On another day (and with a competent ref) we might've picked up a deserved 3 points.

As for 40 years of failure - I don't see being a solid top half of the Championship side as failure. 

Can we kick on? I think we're in a potentially very good situation for next season.

2 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Interesting frank lampard in post natch interview said he would have given man of march to his keeper, so like you said must have had nothing to do

Lampard drinks the drink of Gods??  He must be our next manager!!

We can not score when it matters. Why is this so difficult to understand or come to terms with. We were in the driving seat four days ago and you who ever you are, are going after me for telling you...Its odd damn in front of you... Nil...Is the clue!!

37 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, Kalas header cleared off line.  Weimann shot cleared off line after Pato shot pushed away.

Unfortunately, we hit several shots straight down the keeper’s Throat, and some were nasty bounced ones just in front of him, but he didn’t spill any.

I was encouraged by our willingness to pull the trigger today.

He spilled one (being a pedant) but it went away to the side enough to not be any real threat.

I say spilled because he was trying to gather it up, but the ball went loose, as opposed to him deliberately parrying it.

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Did we score? Wake up!

We failed to extend their keeper. Tell me when we did?

apart from the clearance off the line , and the shot off the bar

No , obviously,  we didnt score as you would have noticed had you been there. I was answering your question, 

Just now, REDOXO said:

We can not score when it matters. Why is this so difficult to understand or come to terms with. We were in the driving seat four days ago and you who ever you are, are going after me for telling you...Its odd damn in front of you... Nil...Is the clue!!

BUt that's not what you asked.  "Did we have a shot on target" is different to "did we score".  It might be subtle and difficult to spot, but the difference is there.

2 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

We didn't win today, but it would be daft to deny that we didn't play well out there or that we were unlucky. On another day (and with a competent ref) we might've picked up a deserved 3 points.

As for 40 years of failure - I don't see being a solid top half of the Championship side as failure. 

Can we kick on? I think we're in a potentially very good situation for next season.

I don’t disagree with part 2. We play well and don’t score. Because we can not when it gets difficult!...On another day, how many times, will we say that this season and how many on this thread will be at Millwall on Tuesday???

4 minutes ago, StGeorge said:

We failed to extend their keeper. Tell me when we did?

apart from the clearance off the line , and the shot off the bar

No , obviously,  we didnt score as you would have noticed had you been there. I was answering your question, 

See my answers earlier!

1 minute ago, Cider red said:

Lots of shots, hit the bar, off the line twice, came close with 10. If it wasn't further ref would have got something today.

Blaming the referee again....Not so much...Terrible decision with the sending off and not sending off their guy in the first half when they all got around him, but they knew how to defend their player, we had no ******* clue!!

2 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

You must have watched a different game than everyone else mate...

Even the facts disagree with you !

Nil is the clue...Its a fact!!!!!

9 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Really. Without someone saying...iTs a threat...Its not....Give me a place for a drink....I am good! PM me 

2 minutes ago, StGeorge said:

we     have had no ******* clue

You coming to Millwall or not? Or are you just going to make it big on here????

Archived