IGNORED

Did we have a shot (on target or otherwise)

REDOXO

33 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

.... I have seen every game this season, home and away.....

Have you ‘seen’ every game home and away this season or ‘been at’ every game home and away this season? I only ask because you posted not so long ago that you live in the USA and only get to see some highlights the day after each game ....

30 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Hitting the bar is missing. You get that right!

....I assume the poster to whom you are replying knew that - but in their defence, your thread title says “Did we have a shot on target or otherwise?” - hitting the bar is a shot off target and therefore qualifies under your description of ‘otherwise’ ...

1 minute ago, Buckeyed said:

Have you been drinking @REDOXO

The question you asked was "Did we have a shot (on target or otherwise)".. you are now arguing about whether we scored. None of the respondants suggested that any of the shots went in.

We have all been drinking Buck. We did not look we would score at any time!!!! Which is the point. Cross bar is a miss off the line... straight at someone how many times has that happened lately, particularly as no one hits anything first time on target.

They took their chances we did not.

You coming to Millwall or are you going to stop now?

Just now, REDOXO said:

We have all been drinking Buck. We did not look we would score at any time!!!! Which is the point. Cross bar is a miss off the line... straight at someone how many times has that happened lately, particularly as no one hits anything first time on target.

They took their chances we did not.

You coming to Millwall or are you going to stop now?

I'd massively disagree.. I'm more surprised that none of the shots we had went in. The new-age stat of xG suggests we had the better chances too.

Sadly I can't make the either the last games due to work and the Bristol 10K on the last day.

1 minute ago, Buckeyed said:

I'd massively disagree.. I'm more surprised that none of the shots we had went in. The new-age stat of xG suggests we had the better chances too.

Sadly I can't make the either the last games due to work and the Bristol 10K on the last day.

I live in America...(I hated myself for saying that) !But I agree your chances at the Bristol 10k are better. Good luck fella!

7 minutes ago, StGeorge said:

Did we have a shot (on target or otherwise) Only answer if you are going to Millwall because otherwise you are talking shite.

Okay...  yes

Ill buy you hospitality at Mllwall St George...You just have to say yes?!

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

No its the equivalent of saying, how can you justify calling me a Troll?

Please go ahead!

When someone makes a ludicrous statement and insists on defending it in the face of overwhelming evidence against it, and then gets all arsey at those who point out how wrong they are, they are trolling in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

When someone makes a ludicrous statement and insists on defending it in the face of overwhelming evidence against it, and then gets all arsey at those who point out how wrong they are, they are trolling in my opinion.

We lost you know that right...Were you even there? Overwhelming evidence is we lost 2-0 at home...I have not got  Arsy particularly with you...!  No!...You were the celebrity likener!

6 minutes ago, StGeorge said:

Dont want to distract from debate , but ive said yes, please  confirm hospitality so i can pass on my  ticket, Cheers

So no!? Even if I pay for hospitality?

6 minutes ago, StGeorge said:

Dont want to distract from debate , but ive said yes, please  confirm hospitality so i can pass on my  ticket, Cheers

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

So no!? Even if I pay for hospitality?

I’d give up @StGeorge - he’s obviously shitfaced or worse - @REDOXO can’t even remember his OP, and his subsequent ‘conversations’ and ‘replies’ have been embarrassing - you reply ‘yes’ he replies ‘so no!?’ - what a weirdo! He lives in the USA yet “goes to every game home and away” ..... this thread has amused me though .... he’s placed himself on a pedestal on here as a self-righteous, ‘rise above petty arguments’ type person, yet this thread has totally blown his persona out the water and knocked his halo off ..... it’s cheered me right up! ?✌️??

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I’d give up @StGeorge - he’s obviously shitfaced or worse - @REDOXO can’t even remember his OP, and his subsequent ‘conversations’ and ‘replies’ have been embarrassing - you reply ‘yes’ he replies ‘so no!?’ - what a weirdo! He lives in the USA yet “goes to every game home and away” ..... this thread has amused me though .... he’s placed himself on a pedestal on here as a self-righteous, ‘rise above petty arguments’ type person, yet this thread has totally blown his persona out the water and knocked his halo off ..... it’s cheered me right up! ?✌️??

I don’t know what you are on about?

I live in Chicago and am interviewed on Radio Briz most weeks.. The USA gets every home game!

My replies have been salient and I have invited to pay for hospitality at Millwall for someone that refuses to give me his details 

I

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Nice ok..Ill see what i can do?...PM me your name and phone number. 

See what you can do? WTF  I thought you said  Quote "Ill buy you hospitality at Millwall" not I"ll see what I can do ....

tell you what, I'll buy you hospitality in Horfield, PM me your name and phone number...

What a ****

Archived