IGNORED

Did we have a shot (on target or otherwise)

REDOXO

14 minutes ago, StGeorge said:

See what you can do? WTF  I thought you said  Quote "Ill buy you hospitality at Millwall" not I"ll see what I can do ....

tell you what, I'll buy you hospitality in Horfield, PM me your name and phone number...

What a ****

Millwall have a policy of not allowing away fans in to hospitality so it is a matter of being careful. However my mother lives in London....You understand that there are people (forum managers) that know me on this forum right?

Do you want to come or not? Or do do you want to just slag me off?

@DollymarieDolly if you are contacted about any of this let me know...I’m trying to take St George to Millwall!

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

We can not score when it matters. Why is this so difficult to understand or come to terms with. We were in the driving seat four days ago and you who ever you are, are going after me for telling you...Its odd damn in front of you... Nil...Is the clue!!

Did the West Brom game not “matter”?

How about Sheff Utd away?

What about Boro away?

All recent games, all critical to our season, all very much “mattered”.

Our performance level today would have brought us a victory against Championship standard opposition on most occasions. Unfortunately for us, today it didn’t.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Did the West Brom game not “matter”?

How about Sheff Utd away?

What about Boro away?

All recent games, all critical to our season, all very much “mattered”.

Our performance level today would have brought us a victory against Championship standard opposition on most occasions. Unfortunately for us, today it didn’t.

Or the last four games. Were you the bloke I talked to at lunch at Brentford hospitality a couple of seasons ago?

56 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

We have all been drinking Buck. We did not look we would score at any time!!!! Which is the point. Cross bar is a miss off the line... straight at someone how many times has that happened lately, particularly as no one hits anything first time on target.

They took their chances we did not.

You coming to Millwall or are you going to stop now?

You really are having a mare..! Go to bed, mate! 

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

And we lost because at no time we actually looked like we might score....Smell the coffee fella!

“At no time we actually looked like we might score”.

Priceless. There have been plenty of games where this statement would be fully justified. Today most certainly wasn’t one of them.

10 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Millwall have a policy of not allowing away fans in to hospitality so it is a matter of being careful. However my mother lives in London....You understand that there are people (forum managers) that know me on this forum right?

Do you want to come or not? Or do do you want to just slag me off?

@DollymarieDolly if you are contacted about any of this let me know...I’m trying to take St George to Millwall!

Not just @StGeorge - in a post above you said you’d “buy a drink for everyone who goes to Millwall”....hope you take about £4k with you then ....

22 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I don’t know what you are on about?

I live in Chicago and am interviewed on Radio Briz most weeks.. The USA gets every home game!

My replies have been salient and I have invited to pay for hospitality at Millwall for someone that refuses to give me his details 

I

So “the USA gets every home game!” - but you said you’ve ‘seen every away game this season’ too .....

1 minute ago, StGeorge said:

Listen mate, thought you may be genuine, even with the stupid question,  Did we have a shot (on target or otherwise), but for prime bellendery you take the biscuit

So no then. You would rather slag me off for what I saw than take a free night f out at the second to last game of the season...Its easy with the bell End comment as some can not believe people come to these games outside of the UK. 

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Priceless. There have been plenty of games where this statement would be fully justified. Today most certainly wasn’t one of them.

Surely there can't be anyone who attended today's game who could come out with a statement like that, can there?

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

We. Lost 2-0. And no we did not. Priceless.

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

Fly in from Timbuktu, if you must. We still had 11 shots in target..! 

And didnt score again. Not one of them was meaningful....we lost because they larreped the ball in the net twice and most of our shots on target were stragfht at the keeper it Was right in front of you

1 minute ago, RedLionLad said:

...and one fan who didn't witness any of them.

As above

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

And didnt score again. Not one of them was meaningful....we lost because they larreped the ball in the net twice and most of our shots on target were stragfht at the keeper it Was right in front of you

There.....you've answered your own question !

Just now, REDOXO said:

You do realise that everyone is replying to your opening post, yeah...?! 

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

You are embarrassing yourself mate! 

Go to bed..!! 

Archived