IGNORED

Dirty leeds / Patrick Bamford (Merged)

Red Army 75

1 minute ago, The Journalist said:

Interestingly, it's only a charge at this stage and he has until tomorrow night to respond to the charge.

To my knowledge, no such window was available when Bailey Wright received his two-match ban.

That's just so they can reverse the decision and pin it on Bailey.

9 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

What about Hourihane who threw the punch . Video evidence for all to see but no ban . But diedhiou gets 6 game ban with no video evidence to see . Pisses me off 

But the EFL can't ban their Aston Villa darlings when they have the play offs still to come can they... 

It will be brushed under the carpet and conveniently forgotten

2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

What about Hourihane who threw the punch . Video evidence for all to see but no ban . But diedhiou gets 6 game ban with no video evidence to see . Pisses me off 

According to sky the efl have looked at it and decided that it's not violent conduct 

1 minute ago, Highburnred said:

According to sky the efl have looked at it and decided that it's not violent conduct 

I think you mean because it was an Aston Vile player there is no possible way there was foul play.

A Vile play could behead someone with a machete and it might be a yellow card

And what’s going to happen to the Ref Assistant who clearly didn’t see an infringement as there wasn’t one - without his input El Ghazi wouldn’t have been sent off.

If he had done his job properly and told the Ref Bamford had cheated then perhaps he would have been sent off and Villa would have had 11 men against 10 of Leeds. 

Weak weak weak!! 

3 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Meaningless ban.  Have him nice and fresh for the play offs.

Yup. Basically a couple of weeks paid leave for him. I'd love that if I was in his shoes. Then he'll be back fresh and ready for the playoffs.

Well done EFL - I think you've made an example of him! :clap:

3 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

That's just so they can reverse the decision and pin it on Bailey.

Did you not see poor lickle Patrick wiping gob from his poor bruised face? Seem to remember Fam clearing his throat Saturday. Hell of a spit, mind but surely the EFL will take robust action & ban our CF for the start of next season, again. 

4 hours ago, The Journalist said:

Interestingly, it's only a charge at this stage and he has until tomorrow night to respond to the charge.

To my knowledge, no such window was available when Bailey Wright received his two-match ban.

IIRC Bailey didn’t even have to right to appeal. I’ll let you draw your own conclusions.....

Archived