IGNORED

Dream come true!

Tinmans Love Child

Time was on OTIB when someone would see you on the pitch via a stadium webcam and then we'd spend 50 pages working out who you are and competing with one another for first news of your signing. Can you hold up a scarf just to keep this interesting.

25 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Through my work I am volunteering for the Bristol Sport Community schools sports day at Ashton Gate, and I’m going to be helping out on the football!  I’ve already kicked a ball in the pitch, my life’s complete!

3E86B07A-8F93-4BE5-91BE-8BDF85C43868.jpeg

Good for you, mister! :city:

No knee-slide across the box?

I’ve played at Ashton Gate back in the day . They used to have 6 a side tournaments on the pitch but from touch line to touch line . But they still had the posts up . So I took a penalty in front of the EastEnd smashed it in off the post. Ran to the corner and celebrated . I lived the dream . The penalty was against rovers and I scored the winner . But there was no ****** there. :laughcont:

1 minute ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Just seen some wonder kid score a rabona and then flicked the ball over his head Pele style whilst running with the ball, insane, hope we sign him on!

Sure it’s not Jay Dasilva, I’ve heard he does it all the time in training ?

When my dad worked for the club,  I once had a go at taking a penalty with Ray Cashley in goal: this story gives away roughly how old I am!!

To my shame, I missed the goal and hit the bloody post!

My excuse was that I was wearing ordinary shoes, not football boots.

Never been tempted to do the Dunder Challenge after that embarrassment. 

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

When my dad worked for the club,  I once had a go at taking a penalty with Ray Cashley in goal: this story gives away roughly how old I am!!

To my shame, I missed the goal and hit the bloody post!

My excuse was that I was wearing ordinary shoes, not football boots.

Never been tempted to do the Dunder Challenge after that embarrassment. 

It's all in the mind, and the footwear, taking a pen. 

Archived