IGNORED

Players&coach

Redmycolour

I'm going to say it, you will put me down but I don't care, City do not want play-off WHY,

1,Johnson is not (REPEAT) not a PL coach,

2, half the players don't want it, because they know they'll be out come the end of the season, meaning no club to play for, 

3,Landsdowns don't want the expense of paying top wages for top players, 

4,as my understanding is, the players who contracts don't expire yet, and we get into PL, there wages double, 

5,so as I see it were just a Championship club with no ambition of going up with LJ a the reilm, 

I know I'm going to get blasted for this comment but I'm fed up with every season getting into play-off position the a few weeks left and we Blow it, Now I'm ready to get blasted, BUT ITS TRUE, 

I can imagine the interview.

Interviewer: Steve would you like to get promoted and gain £140m?

Steve: Hell no. 

As for players fearing they will leave. That’s nonsense too. When teams go up they don’t suddenly sell half the squad! 

Johnson and Lansdown haters have one thing in common. A poor grasp of reality 

12 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

I'm going to say it, you will put me down but I don't care, City do not want play-off WHY,

2, half the players don't want it, because they know they'll be out come the end of the season, meaning no club to play for, 

4,as my understanding is, the players who contracts don't expire yet, and we get into PL, there wages double, 

5,so as I see it were just a Championship club with no ambition of going up with LJ a the reilm, 

I know I'm going to get blasted for this comment but I'm fed up with every season getting into play-off position the a few weeks left and we Blow it, Now I'm ready to get blasted, BUT ITS TRUE, 

Ok, I’ll respond

1- No one is PL coach until they get there. I can’t believe if LJ ever gets there he will be the first with absolutely no experience either as a player or manager, and so what if he is. Some vastly experienced managers get is very wrong too

2 - That could be the same at the end of any season, footballers know they could be moved on as they don’t fit in with plans, sold for profit, sold to save money, contracts terminated as they aren’t good enough etc

3 - With expenditure there is income. I think just the increase in TV money alone can pay for the wages at some clubs.

4 - I guess that all depends what is written into contracts, but yes there will be an increase of course but see my point above. Wages might double but income could quadruple.

5 - I think LJ is ambitious. The person that is holding us back is SL not LJ, and that’s only because he wants to do it his way. And prove, as a financial thinking person that he is, that he can do it the right way. Can you imagine how it would look for someone who has got respect in the financial world to get the club in a financial mess!

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

I can imagine the interview.

Interviewer: Steve would you like to get promoted and gain £140m?

Steve: Hell no. 

As for players fearing they will leave. That’s nonsense too. When teams go up they don’t suddenly sell half the squad! 

Johnson and Lansdown haters have one thing in common. A poor grasp of reality 

I wondered what SL was doing sliding on his knees celebrating after we lost Saturday. Singing we have ****** it up we have ****** it up

26 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

1) How do you know LJ is not a PL coach? 

3) Even with £140m in the coffers?  

2 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

So someone tell me, Who in that squad are PL standard players, 

Tell me, how are an average sized championship club, who were in league one a few seasons ago and do not have parachute payments, supposed to sign premier league standard players?

4 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

So someone tell me, Who in that squad are PL standard players, 

You could say the same about a lot of clubs that go up. It’s about building once you are there. We have a few that would do ok though imo. Webster, Brownhill, JDS if he stays. 

31 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

I don't know where to start so just picking up on one point. When you every season can you not remember beyond thd last 2? I will give you a clue relegation battles or division 1 (you know the league where we would play teams like Burton, Fleetwood and Rovers rather than the likes of Leeds, Villa and Boro).

Sometimes you have to take a step  ack and see how far we have come in a couple of years. 

35 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

A Lunatic has taken over the asylum...........and this conspiracy theory doesn't even have the novelty of being original.  ?

14 minutes ago, RedM said:

Ok, I’ll respond

1- No one is PL coach until they get there. I can’t believe if LJ ever gets there he will be the first with absolutely no experience either as a player or manager, and so what if he is. Some vastly experienced managers get is very wrong too

2 - That could be the same at the end of any season, footballers know they could be moved on as they don’t fit in with plans, sold for profit, sold to save money, contracts terminated as they aren’t good enough etc

3 - With expenditure there is income. I think just the increase in TV money alone can pay for the wages at some clubs.

4 - I guess that all depends what is written into contracts, but yes there will be an increase of course but see my point above. Wages might double but income could quadruple.

5 - I think LJ is ambitious. The person that is holding us back is SL not LJ, and that’s only because he wants to do it his way. And prove, as a financial thinking person that he is, that he can do it the right way. Can you imagine how it would look for someone who has got respect in the financial world to get the club in a financial mess!

Doesn't Farke meet that criteria already?

2 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

Ok I take all your comments, but still don't think the players want it enough, I heard one comment on Saturday, the players are ready for there holidays, 

The players looked absolutely gutted at the final whistle. Come on mate surely you could see that. These lads have put a hell of a shift in this season 

3 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

Ok I take all your comments, but still don't think the players want it enough, I heard one comment on Saturday, the players are ready for there holidays, 

Did the performance on Saturday look like one of players who are already on there holidays?

We battered Derby, even when we had 10 men, until the last 10 minutes when they were out on their feet.

Archived